Kimball Art Center (638 Park Ave., Park City, 435-649-8882) — "Horizons," by Lori Campbell, through Sept. 25.
Lamplight Art Gallery (170 S. Main, Bountiful, 801-298-0290) — Art by Barbara Dowdle, through July.
Lee Fine Art (608 Main, Park City, 435-655-3264) — Art by Jared Sanders and Joseph Alleman.
Logan Arthouse and Cinema (795 N. Main, Logan, 435-213-3715) — "Reflections and Cloth," by Jonathan Ribera, through Aug. 8.
Moab Art Works (11 N. Main, Suite No. 2, Moab, 435-259-3010) — "I'll Be Ahead If I Can Quit While I'm Behind," by Brian Parkin.
Mountain Place Gallery (129 N. Main, Logan, 435-752-0211) — "Pioneers, Portraits and Prairies," by Russ Fjeldsted.
Museum of Peoples and Cultures (BYU, 700 N. 100 East, Provo, 801-422-0020) — "New Lives: Building Community at Fourmile Ruin."
Repartee Gallery (4801 N. University Ave., Riverwoods, Provo) — Highlighting work by James C. Christensen, Kurt Knudsen, Barbara Lyman, Jack Morford, Greg Olsen and more. Also, original works in oil and watercolor, sculpture, pottery, stained glass and more.
Sears Art Museum Gallery (225 S. 700 East, St. George, 435-652-7905) — "Follow The Leader," by Rockford Orvin, through Aug. 11.
Springville Museum of Art (126 E. 400 S., Springville, 801-489-2727) — "Exploring Utah," through Nov. 8.
*Members of the Salt Lake Gallery Association
- Star Trek money tips to live long and prosper
- Life lessons from 'Toy Story,' 'Up' and 6...
- J.J. Abrams dedicates 'Star Trek: Into...
- Concert review: Imagine Dragons win over...
- ESPN cutting workforce, 'smartly managing costs'
- Tip for living: Book is full of tips for...
- Lessons from the garden: Growing great kids,...
- BYU hosts art about Utah women by Utah women