Best-selling books, CDs and DVDs at Deseret Book.
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new illustrated book
2. "Testimony Glove," Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
3. "Miracle of Freedom: 7 Tipping Points that Saved the World," Chris and Ted Stewart
A deeper look at the reasons why freedom is so critical.
4. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much-anticipated biography of the president of the LDS Church.
5. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
Quotations from Elder Holland's talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
6. "Bad Guys of the Book of Mormon," Dennis Gaunt
A fun look at the antagonists of the Book of Mormon and strategies on how youth can defeat evil.
7. "Undaunted: The Miracle of the Hole-in-the-Rock Pioneers," Gerald. N. Lund
The dramatic story of the 1879 pioneer company.
8. "Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen," Sara Wells and Kate Jones
Winners of the Better Homes & Gardens Blogger Cook-off bring 150 new recipes together.
9. "Through His Eyes," Virginia H. Pearce
Seeing ourselves the way Christ sees us.
10. "Seven Miracles That Saved America," Chris and Ted Stewart
Vignettes weaved with history illustrating miracles of God's protecting care.
1. "This Is the Christ," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- BYUtv releases 'New Day for the Book of...
- Mitt Romney calls Utah home, could open up...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 204
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 150
- Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay... 52
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 39
- LDS statement could move Utah... 31
- Defending the Faith: Rethinking... 27
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- LDS Church releases statement on... 23