"The last 12 months have brought monumental change to the Pac-10 conference, now the Pac-12. I certainly want to welcome members of the media and the football coaches and players that are here today from Colorado and Utah. Today is the dawn of a new day for this storied conference, and we're thrilled with the additions of Colorado and Utah." — Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott
"Utah, it's no secret how good of a football team and football program that Kyle has built there. We played them in a bowl game a couple of years ago, I think we're 5-2 in bowl games over our tenure there. And that is one of them that we lost. So we have a great deal of respect for Utah, and I think they're going to be very competitive in the conference." — California coach Jeff Tedford
"We're excited about the 2011 season. I'd like to commend the media that covers this conference, because I think you're the smartest ones out there. You picked us to win the league, and what I just learned out back is that 10 out of the last 11 years you picked us to win the league. So I guess our answer to that question is we hope you're right." — Oregon coach Chip Kelly
"We've added two great schools and programs to our conference, so it's going to get even more so that way. It should be just a really, really interesting year. We're heading into a little bit of uncharted waters, so it's going to be something that we're going to have to compete and get better all the time and take it one game at a time." — Oregon State coach Mike Riley
"I didn't really think about the decision after I made it. I've been very happy. I haven't had any regrets. I love being able to represent Stanford University. I'm looking forward to doing that on the field this year." — Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck on his decision not to turn pro.
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Curtain raiser: Quin Snyder Era begins in...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 35