Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Projects in Progress
Utah Science Technology and Research Innovation Campus Research facility at USU: budget, $87,000
Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control: budget, $16,000; commissioned artists: Jayne-Anne Mulholland, Cordell Taylor, Suzanne Conine, Jared Ellis, Alan Day, Joy Stein, Kathryn Stedham.
USU Agricultural Sciences Building: budget, $163,000; commissioned artist: Tim Prentice.
The Center for New Media, Salt Lake Community College: budget, $205,000; commissioned artist: Stephan Koplowitz and KBAS
Jeffrey R. Holland Centennial Commons Building, Dixie College: budget $303,000; commissioned artist: Christian Moeller
Health Technology Building, Ogden Weber Applied Technology College: budget, $143,000; commissioned artist: Holly Mason
Snow College Library: budget, $139,000; commissioned artist: Jones & Ginzel
Utah Museum of Natural History at U. of U.: budget, $205,000; commissioned artist: Susan Nardull
James L. Sorensen Molecular Biotechnology Building at U. of U.: budget, $660,000; commissioned artists: Cliff Garten, David Mann, Michele Gutlove, Cheryl Safren, David Scharf
David Eccles School of Business at U. of U.: budget, $188,000; commissioned artist: Andrea Polli
Utah Valley University Science Building
Salt Lake Community College Administration Building
Salt Lake City Arts Projects
Poppleton Park, Virginia Street and 11th Avenue: budget, $50,000
Public Safety Building Atrium: budget $120,000
Public Safety Building exterior work: budget $300,000.
Plaza Gathering Space: budget, $140,000
For more information, visit www.utahpublicart.org
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 21
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14