Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Projects in Progress
Utah Science Technology and Research Innovation Campus Research facility at USU: budget, $87,000
Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control: budget, $16,000; commissioned artists: Jayne-Anne Mulholland, Cordell Taylor, Suzanne Conine, Jared Ellis, Alan Day, Joy Stein, Kathryn Stedham.
USU Agricultural Sciences Building: budget, $163,000; commissioned artist: Tim Prentice.
The Center for New Media, Salt Lake Community College: budget, $205,000; commissioned artist: Stephan Koplowitz and KBAS
Jeffrey R. Holland Centennial Commons Building, Dixie College: budget $303,000; commissioned artist: Christian Moeller
Health Technology Building, Ogden Weber Applied Technology College: budget, $143,000; commissioned artist: Holly Mason
Snow College Library: budget, $139,000; commissioned artist: Jones & Ginzel
Utah Museum of Natural History at U. of U.: budget, $205,000; commissioned artist: Susan Nardull
James L. Sorensen Molecular Biotechnology Building at U. of U.: budget, $660,000; commissioned artists: Cliff Garten, David Mann, Michele Gutlove, Cheryl Safren, David Scharf
David Eccles School of Business at U. of U.: budget, $188,000; commissioned artist: Andrea Polli
Utah Valley University Science Building
Salt Lake Community College Administration Building
Salt Lake City Arts Projects
Poppleton Park, Virginia Street and 11th Avenue: budget, $50,000
Public Safety Building Atrium: budget $120,000
Public Safety Building exterior work: budget $300,000.
Plaza Gathering Space: budget, $140,000
For more information, visit www.utahpublicart.org
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Police officer suicide needs to be addressed,...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Orem man accused of killing wife threatened...
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 110
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 39
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 27
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 26
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 26
- As winter takes hold, needs increase... 25
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18