Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Projects in Progress
Utah Science Technology and Research Innovation Campus Research facility at USU: budget, $87,000
Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control: budget, $16,000; commissioned artists: Jayne-Anne Mulholland, Cordell Taylor, Suzanne Conine, Jared Ellis, Alan Day, Joy Stein, Kathryn Stedham.
USU Agricultural Sciences Building: budget, $163,000; commissioned artist: Tim Prentice.
The Center for New Media, Salt Lake Community College: budget, $205,000; commissioned artist: Stephan Koplowitz and KBAS
Jeffrey R. Holland Centennial Commons Building, Dixie College: budget $303,000; commissioned artist: Christian Moeller
Health Technology Building, Ogden Weber Applied Technology College: budget, $143,000; commissioned artist: Holly Mason
Snow College Library: budget, $139,000; commissioned artist: Jones & Ginzel
Utah Museum of Natural History at U. of U.: budget, $205,000; commissioned artist: Susan Nardull
James L. Sorensen Molecular Biotechnology Building at U. of U.: budget, $660,000; commissioned artists: Cliff Garten, David Mann, Michele Gutlove, Cheryl Safren, David Scharf
David Eccles School of Business at U. of U.: budget, $188,000; commissioned artist: Andrea Polli
Utah Valley University Science Building
Salt Lake Community College Administration Building
Salt Lake City Arts Projects
Poppleton Park, Virginia Street and 11th Avenue: budget, $50,000
Public Safety Building Atrium: budget $120,000
Public Safety Building exterior work: budget $300,000.
Plaza Gathering Space: budget, $140,000
For more information, visit www.utahpublicart.org
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- Alleged sexual abuser on the run for 17 years...
- Doug Robinson: Weber State track coach isn't...
- Motley Crue concert delayed about two hours...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 302
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 141
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 109
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 77
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 68
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 46
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 46
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 36