Scanpix, Morten Holm) NORWAY OUT, Associated Press
OSLO, Norway — A police official says the man who gunned down 84 people on a Norwegian island may have had 30 minutes for his killing spree.
Johan Fredriksen said Saturday a SWAT team was put on standby after a bombing in Oslo that killed seven people. One man is thought to have planted the bomb and then headed to the island for the massacre.
When asked how long it took the SWAT team to arrive at the island after the shooting began, Fredriksen said: "It takes the time it takes to drive fast." He said that was about 30 minutes.
- A New York Times article said Michael Brown...
- For the first time in American history,...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- You'll never believe where your bottled water...
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to break than...
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn into...
- Ebola has 'upper hand,' says US official
- Napa earthquake hastens calls for warning system
- For the first time in American history,... 27
- Obama faces tough options in Iraq and... 23
- Obama administration announces new... 19
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 18
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role... 15
- Huckabee: 'Stop the fight' over Common... 14
- Obama back at White House after summer... 14
- Mourners gather in St. Louis for Brown... 13