OGDEN — Five former athletes and one former coach will be the Class of 2011 inductees in the Weber State University Athletics Hall of Fame.
This year's Hall of Fame inductees are: Ron Abegglen (men's basketball head coach), Joel Atwater (men's track and field/cross country), Tim Jones (football), Wat Misaka (men's basketball), Jeremy Tolman (men's track and field/cross country), and Carito Villaroman (men's golf).
The former Wildcat greats will be honored at the Wildcat Club Hall of Fame Banquet on Oct. 21.
—Deseret News staff and wire reports
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 115
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 48
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 46
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45