OGDEN — Five former athletes and one former coach will be the Class of 2011 inductees in the Weber State University Athletics Hall of Fame.
This year's Hall of Fame inductees are: Ron Abegglen (men's basketball head coach), Joel Atwater (men's track and field/cross country), Tim Jones (football), Wat Misaka (men's basketball), Jeremy Tolman (men's track and field/cross country), and Carito Villaroman (men's golf).
The former Wildcat greats will be honored at the Wildcat Club Hall of Fame Banquet on Oct. 21.
—Deseret News staff and wire reports
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19