OGDEN — Five former athletes and one former coach will be the Class of 2011 inductees in the Weber State University Athletics Hall of Fame.
This year's Hall of Fame inductees are: Ron Abegglen (men's basketball head coach), Joel Atwater (men's track and field/cross country), Tim Jones (football), Wat Misaka (men's basketball), Jeremy Tolman (men's track and field/cross country), and Carito Villaroman (men's golf).
The former Wildcat greats will be honored at the Wildcat Club Hall of Fame Banquet on Oct. 21.
—Deseret News staff and wire reports
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 80
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 67
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43