Steve Powell's decision to post Susan Powell's teenage journals online probably won't tell us much about the kind of woman Susan was, but it speaks volumes to the character of Steve and Josh Powell.
What You May Have Missed
- In our opinion: Un-merry 'PC' Christmas...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- In our opinion: Joy to the World — the...
- Jay Evensen: Fixing Salt Lake's Pioneer Park...
- Richard Davis: The Christmas Truce of 1914...
- Prisons bring much positive change
- We need children — for their sakes as...
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report didn't...
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 65
- Letter: Condoning torture 56
- In our opinion: Un-merry 'PC' Christmas... 51
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 37
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 31
- Letter: Utah's land grab 27
- Letter: Don't raise gas tax 24
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move... 22