HOUSTON — BYU senior offensive tackle Matt Reynolds has been named to the 2011 Rotary Lombardi Award Watch List released by the Rotary Lombardi Award Committee on Tuesday.
Reynolds, a preaseason All-American who was also named to the 2011 Outland Trophy Watch List, is a two-time first-team All-Mountain West Conference tackle who has started all 39 games of his career.
Reynolds, a 6-foot-6, 322-pound left tackle, enters his senior year as one of the nation's top lineman after deciding not to enter this year's NFL Draft.
Eligibility for the Rotary Lombardi Award is limited to down linemen, end-to-end, either on offense of defense, who set up no farther than 10 yards to the left or right of the ball, and linebackers who set up no farther than five yards deep from the line of scrimmage. All candidates also must be eligible to play college sports under the rules and regulations of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 122
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 26
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21