BBC) UK OUT TV OUT, Associated Press
LONDON — British Prime Minister David Cameron says his former communications chief Andy Coulson should be prosecuted if he lied in the newspaper phone hacking scandal.
Cameron told lawmakers Wednesday that a "firestorm" was engulfing parts of the media and British police, and those who had committed offenses must be prosecuted.
He said the media also needs to be more transparent.
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Scotland votes to remain part of United Kingdom
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- How much America wants to be taxed
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC Comics
- Chiefs' Reid dedicated to domestic abuse victims
- Fence-jumper made it through front door of...
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6