BBC) UK OUT TV OUT, Associated Press
LONDON — British Prime Minister David Cameron says his former communications chief Andy Coulson should be prosecuted if he lied in the newspaper phone hacking scandal.
Cameron told lawmakers Wednesday that a "firestorm" was engulfing parts of the media and British police, and those who had committed offenses must be prosecuted.
He said the media also needs to be more transparent.
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Appreciating sacrifice: Deployed soldiers...
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising concerns...
- Medicaid enrollees strain Oregon; state...
- Hamas calls for end to blockade of Gaza border
- Dutch say plane's black box damaged but not...
- Official: Air Algerie flight 'probably crashed'
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 48
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 44
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 23
- Despite crush of children, illegal... 16
- Obama fundraises for Dems; demands GOP... 15
- Obama voices concern about casualties... 14
- Hamas calls for end to blockade of Gaza... 14