Tuesday's BYU football media day will be unlike any of its predecessors. It will be broadcast far and wide by ESPN and BYUtv.
Officials are putting it all out there, from the press conferences, to the spring football special, to the live chats with former players, to the Legends Roundtable, to the fall preview.
There will also be live chats in Spanish with players and coaches.
Soon to come: Exclusive real-time coverage of Jake Heaps filing his nails, reading a bus schedule and flossing his teeth.
It's never good to confuse motion with progress, but apparently the Minnesota Timberwolves never got the memo.
On draft day, the Wolves traded point guard Jonny Flynn, a future second-round pick and the 20th pick (Donatas Motiejunas) to Houston for Brad Miller, the draft rights to No. 23 pick Nikola Mirotic and No. 38 Chandler Parsons and a future first-round pick.
Then they traded Mirotic for the draft rights to No. 28 Norris Cole and No. 43 Malcolm Lee and cash.
Additionally, they traded Cole to Miami for No. 31 Bojan Bogdanovic, a future second-round pick and cash, then swapped Bogdanovic for a future second-round pick and cash. They next traded Parsons back to Houston for cash.
Finally, they traded with Portland for the 57th pick.
Rock On sources say Minnesota also tried trading Rhoda Morgenstern, Ted Baxter and Mary Richards to New York for Woody Allen, Spike Lee and cash.
The Utah Blaze made history on Saturday, playing in the first regular season outdoor Arena Football League game.
That's right, indoor football in the great outdoors.
What next, the Boston Marathon in Philly?
Super Bowl fans who lost their seats last January when part of Cowboys Stadium was declared unsafe are back in the news.
A recent court filing claims they should be compensated for lost income while attending the game. Already the NFL has offered $5,000 in reimbursement for expenses.
Fans are also allegedly demanding reimbursement for time wasted trying to untangle John Madden's syntax.
- Roger Federer pulls out of French Open
- Pacquiao's Senate victory brings him closer...
- Phil Mickelson to forfeit nearly $1 million...
- Perfect 10: Cavs stay unbeaten in postseason,...
- AP source: Lincecum completes $2.5 million...
- RSL's Kyle Beckerman named to USMNT's Copa...
- Exaggerator finally beats Nyquist, wins...
- DeRozan, Raptors end Cavaliers' streak with...
- Morning links: Tanner Mangum an... 49
- Utah basketball adds Czech big man... 36
- Softball: Utah advances to regional... 29
- Utah defensive lineman reportedly... 19
- Utah softball beats Kentucky, 5-3, to... 16
- Morning links: Bronco Mendenhall and... 15
- Utah State forward Jalen Moore removes... 7
- Doug Robinson: Principals give era of... 6