FC dallas (10-4-4, 34 points) at REAL SALT LAKE (7-3-6, 27 points)
RIO TINTO STADIUM
Today, 7 p.m. TV: None
Radio: 700 AM, 1600 AM
All-time: Dallas leads 11-6-2
REAL SALT LAKE (7-3-6, 27 points):
Nick Rimando, Tony Beltran, Chris Schuler, Jamison Olave, Robbie Russell, Kyle Beckerman, Will Johnson, Ned Grabavoy, Collen Warner, Fabian Espindola, Alvaro Saborio.
FC dallas (10-4-4, 34 points):
Kevin Hartman, Jair Benitez, Ugo Ihemelu, Goerge John, Zach Loyd, Andrew Jacobson, Daniel Hernandez, Brek Shea, Eric Alexander, Jackson Goncalves, Marvin Chavez.
RSL is coming off a 3-3 draw at home to New England on Monday. ... FC Dallas has won three straight, including a 2-0 win against visiting Columbus last Saturday. ... Dallas has lost just once game since April 23. ... RSL will be without defender Nat Borchers who is suspended because of Monday's red card. ... Arturo Alvarez (hamstring) is questionable, while Fabian Espindola (hamstring) and Alvaro Saborio (knee) are probable.
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- Ranking the best season by a quarterback in...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- Peavler: Why the UConn game won't be a repeat...
- BYU Cougars video: Jeff Call tells us what to...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall,...
- Hollis column: How well will 'Big Five'...
- College football predictions: How will... 72
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 48
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 39
- True freshman Brad Kaaya beats out... 36
- Brad Rock: Five reasons Utes think... 35
- UCLA defensive end Kylie Fitts... 31
- BYU football: Taysom Hill's experience,... 30