Gladiators at Soul, NFL, 6 p.m.
Buchanan vs. Gonzales, ESPN2, 7 p.m.
Tour de France: Stage 7, VS, 6 a.m.
Scottish Open, GOLF, 7:30 a.m.
John Deere Classic, GOLF, 1 p.m.
U.S. Women's Open, ESPN2, 3 p.m.
First Tee Open, GOLF, 4:30 p.m.
Rockies at Nationals, ROOT, 5 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 8 p.m.
Quaker State 400 qualifying, SPEED, 3 p.m.
Feed the Children 300, ESPN, 5:30 p.m. (Qualifying, SPEED, 1:30 p.m.
USL: Kickers vs. Eagles, FSC, 8 p.m.
Liberty at Silver Stars, NBATV, 6 p.m.
Bees at Sky Sox, AM-1230, 7 p.m.
- Ranking the 26 Utah ties selected in the NFL...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Doug Robinson: A girl for all seasons: One...
- Boxing champ Gene Fullmer: An ordinary family...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 90
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 60
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 49
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 45
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 42
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 40
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of... 34
- BYU's 2015 bowl destination could be... 32