Tania Navarro, El Observador de Utah
I would like to thank all of the people who made the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition possible. I know thousands of people were involved in building the home in one week — amazing! Thank you to all of the volunteers who came, day and night, and worked under extreme heat and high winds.
Thank you to all that donated supplies and money. Thank you to all of the Rio Tinto/Daybreak people and Holmes Homes staff. They were remarkable, not only in what they accomplished, but in their positive interactions with my family and the community.
Thank you to the many vendors who provided food, goodies and water 24/7 for the workers and visitors. Thank you to the many neighbors that have welcomed us.
Members of my family volunteered and were so delighted with the positive attitude of everyone they met. I was told by many that it was very magical and something they will never forget. I wish I could meet each of you and personally thank you for all your time and effort on my family's behalf. I am profoundly grateful.
Jessica Gomez and family
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 38
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 26
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- My view: Drafting women a threat to... 17