— Assistant U.S. Attorney Daniel Butler: He specializes in fraud and public corruption cases and successfully prosecuted two racketeering trials, one involving 10 defendants who robbed six banks with machine guns. The other was the case of "D.C. madam" Deborah Jeane Palfrey, who ran an escort service that catered to high profile clients including Sen. David Vitter, R-La.
— Jose Canseco: The former Major League outfielder wrote a best-selling 2005 book, "Juiced," in which he admitted using steroids and accused most other players of doing so as well. He has said he had suspicions but no proof that Clemens used steroids. One of the accusations against Clemens is that he lied when he said he did not attend a 1998 party at Canseco's Miami home in which they discussed steroids. Canseco also has said Clemens wasn't at the party, but several other attendees said the pitcher was.
— Chuck Knoblauch and Mike Stanton: Clemens' former Yankee teammates are expected to testify about how they got human growth hormone from McNamee. Clemens is fighting to keep such testimony out because he says it will create guilt by association, but prosecutors say it's important to establish McNamee's knowledge of drug use and credibility when Clemens accuses him of lying.
— David Segui and C.J. Nitkowski: The former Major League Baseball players may testify that McNamee told them before the allegations became public that he injected Clemens with drugs or kept the evidence of the injections — evidence that McNamee didn't make up the story in 2007 to save himself from prosecution on drug charges as Clemens claims.
— George Mitchell: Major League Baseball picked the renowned former Maine senator to lead an investigation into the use of performance-enhancing drugs. His explosive 2007 report accused 86 current and former players of using drugs, including Clemens. Clemens' lawyers have indicated they may call Mitchell to testify, presumably about what McNamee and Radomski told him during his investigation.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20