Power at Predators, NFL, 6 p.m.
Mellingen vs. Hernandez, ESPN2, 9 p.m.
Open de France, GOLF, 7 a.m.
Montreal Championship, GOLF, 10:30 a.m.
AT&T National, GOLF, 1 p.m.
U.S. Amateur Public Links, GOLF, 4:30 p.m.
MLL: Lizards at Nationals, ALT, 5 p.m.
Teams TBA, MLBN, 5 p.m.
Royals at Rockies, ROOT, 6 p.m.
Coke Zero 400 qualifying, SPEED, 2 p.m.
Subway Jalapeno 250, ESPN, 5:30 p.m. (Qualifying, ESPN2, noon)
Women: Japan vs. Mexico, ESPN, 6:45 a.m.
Women: England vs. New Zealand, ESPN, 10 a.m.
USL: New York vs. Antigua, FSC, 6 p.m.
Wimbledon, ESPN2, 5 a.m. (NBC, noon)
Silver Stars at Liberty, NBATV, 5 p.m.
Sky at Mercury, NBATV, 8 p.m.
Bees at Aces, AM-1230, 8 p.m.
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and Cecil O....
- Utah Jazz: Massive, state-of-the-art...
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their own...
- Recruiting: Austin Kafentzis commits to play...
- Rock On: Getting up to speed at BYU, Jazz's...
- Ready to roll: US national soccer team ready...
- Commentary: The 15 kings of BYU football, the...
- University of Utah 'restructures' athletic...
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their... 141
- Phil Steele ranks USU 2nd-most... 28
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and... 24
- Trevor Reilly, Jake Murphy to represent... 20
- Teen's family apologizes to family of... 20
- Austin Collie's workout with San... 18
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Unprecedented... 18
- Brad Rock: USU coach Matt Wells has... 11