Without ever coming face-to-face, Mitt Romney and Pres. Barack Obama are very much facing off Thursday in Pennsylvania.
"Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is confronting President Obama on the economy today, visiting a closed-down factory that Mr. Obama himself once held up as an example of a company on the mend."
Romney posted a 40-second YouTube video, "Obama Isn't Working," previewing the message he'll deliver in Pennsylvania.
The Washington Post noted Thursday that this is another example of GOP front-runner Romney targeting the Democratic president instead of fellow Republican candidates.
"This is the latest turn in Romney's strategy to concentrate his campaign on the economy and take his fight past his Republican rivals and directly to Obama. It's also the clearest sign yet of Romney's strengthening position atop the GOP's 2012 field. For all the talk of Romney as a weak front-runner, the former businessman has been able to dictate the terms of the race so far, with the other Republican candidates unable or unwilling yet to throw him off his relentless economic messaging."
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- Scotland votes to remain part of United Kingdom
- How much America wants to be taxed
- Chiefs' Reid dedicated to domestic abuse victims
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC Comics
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6
- How much America wants to be taxed 6