Sarah A. Miller, Deseret News
Some people think that he is a bad comedian; some think that he is too far out in his opinions. But whatever people think, Glenn Beck on Fox News has presented so much truth to the American public in an entertaining way and has brought myself and others knowledge of what some very powerful people are doing in things that could be harmful to our great country.
Because he is being forced off the airways, I feel like we are losing someone who has continually expressed a challenge to all of us to be better people and to treat each other in a Christian way, whatever one's beliefs are.
Whatever happened, I think that we are losing someone who consistently encouraged us all to love the Constitution of the United States of America and to educate ourselves about its miraculous principles of freedom.
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Iowa caucus...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 51
- Is it time for our first woman president? 47
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 20
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- Jay Evensen: Drought, political insults... 10