Sarah A. Miller, Deseret News
Some people think that he is a bad comedian; some think that he is too far out in his opinions. But whatever people think, Glenn Beck on Fox News has presented so much truth to the American public in an entertaining way and has brought myself and others knowledge of what some very powerful people are doing in things that could be harmful to our great country.
Because he is being forced off the airways, I feel like we are losing someone who has continually expressed a challenge to all of us to be better people and to treat each other in a Christian way, whatever one's beliefs are.
Whatever happened, I think that we are losing someone who consistently encouraged us all to love the Constitution of the United States of America and to educate ourselves about its miraculous principles of freedom.
- Jay Evensen: Utah's election is clear as mud
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- A. Scott Anderson: Sen. Bennett: Selfless...
- Michael Gerson: Conservatives' deal with the...
- Dan Liljenquist: Collective neurosis in...
- In our opinion: Not all economic inequality...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a de-humanized...
- Letter: Luxury homes in mountains
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 73
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 49
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Character still matters in... 21
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- Letter: Obama visits Hiroshima 17
- In our opinion: Remembering Hiroshima... 12