Sarah A. Miller, Deseret News
Some people think that he is a bad comedian; some think that he is too far out in his opinions. But whatever people think, Glenn Beck on Fox News has presented so much truth to the American public in an entertaining way and has brought myself and others knowledge of what some very powerful people are doing in things that could be harmful to our great country.
Because he is being forced off the airways, I feel like we are losing someone who has continually expressed a challenge to all of us to be better people and to treat each other in a Christian way, whatever one's beliefs are.
Whatever happened, I think that we are losing someone who consistently encouraged us all to love the Constitution of the United States of America and to educate ourselves about its miraculous principles of freedom.
- In our opinion: Yes, Virginia, there is a...
- Beverly Willett: National marriage rates in...
- In our opinion: Joy to the World — the...
- Letter: Sharing culpability
- This year's most popular editorials
- Jay Evensen: Fixing Salt Lake's Pioneer Park...
- Letter: High-density housing
- Arthur Cyr: Peace and war at Christmas