Sarah A. Miller, Deseret News
Some people think that he is a bad comedian; some think that he is too far out in his opinions. But whatever people think, Glenn Beck on Fox News has presented so much truth to the American public in an entertaining way and has brought myself and others knowledge of what some very powerful people are doing in things that could be harmful to our great country.
Because he is being forced off the airways, I feel like we are losing someone who has continually expressed a challenge to all of us to be better people and to treat each other in a Christian way, whatever one's beliefs are.
Whatever happened, I think that we are losing someone who consistently encouraged us all to love the Constitution of the United States of America and to educate ourselves about its miraculous principles of freedom.
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- On second thought
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 48
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 28
- Americans are changing their tune on... 27
- In our opinion: Par for the president 24
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap?... 24