Orem Library, 58 N. State, will host an event with Laura Card, author of "The Entomological Tales of Augustus T. Perceval: Petronella Saves the Day," June 28, 2 p.m. The library will also host an event with author and illustrator Rick Walton, June 30, 2 p.m.
Salt Lake City Library, 210 E. 400 South, will host a lecture with Raymond Arsenault, author of "Freedom Riders: 1961 and the Struggle for Racial Justice," June 29, 7 p.m.
Golden Braid Books, 151 S. 500 East, will host a signing with Rhiannon Lawrence, author of "Eat Free — No Gluten, No Sugar, No Guilt," June 30, 6:30-8 p.m.
Ken Sanders Rare Books, 268 S. 200 East, will host a signing with Louise Levergneux, author of "Faux-Pas," July 1, 7 p.m.
Dolly's Bookstore, 510 Main, Park City, will host a signing with Susan Gunter, author of "My Vacation at the Beach: A Love Story," July 2, 2 p.m. The bookstore will also host a signing with Mark Bailey and Kirsten Allen, authors of "Crooked Creek," July 2, 7 p.m.
Jack Nelson, Provo resident, former Brigham Young University professor and author of "Flashes in the Night: The Sinking of the Estonia,"
"Flashes in the Night: The Sinking of the Estonia" by Provo resident and former Brigham Young University professor Jack Nelson was selected as an award-winning finalist in the non-fiction narrative category of the 2011 International Book Awards Competition.
Christian Poets Guild is sponsoring a poetry contest with a grand prize of $1,000. Poems of 21 lines or fewer on any subject in any style must be submitted by June 30 to www.freecontest.com.
- Athletes using sports platforms to push for...
- NFL clears Peyton Manning of HGH allegations
- After disputes, Dem stars turn their...
- Corporate lawyers argue over whether Colbert...
- 'Pokemon Go' creators working to be...
- Photos: A Pioneer Day celebration of heritage...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Simple cheese and chive baguettes dress up...
- After disputes, Dem stars turn their... 14
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows... 3
- Corporate lawyers argue over whether... 1
- 'Pokemon Go' creators working to be... 1
- Heart-pounding 'Jason Bourne' makes the... 1
- Websites allow viewers, parents to... 1
- Athletes using sports platforms to push... 0
- NFL clears Peyton Manning of HGH... 0