BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — Police in Colorado have arrested a 30-year-old man accused of hiding in the tank of a portable toilet at a yoga festival last week.
Kim Kobel of Boulder police says Luke Ivan Chrisco was arrested during an unrelated panhandling investigation Thursday. Police say an officer noticed his resemblance to the toilet suspect, and Chrisco was taken into custody after he was interviewed by a Boulder detective.
Police believe he was the man discovered in the toilet at the festival in Boulder by a woman who lifted the lid. A man who checked said he saw someone covered in a tarp inside.
A festival security officer says he chased a man who eventually emerged, but the suspect slipped away. The man was covered in human waste.
Chrisco faces misdemeanor charges of unlawful sexual contact and criminal invasion of privacy.
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in shooting
- Ferguson businesses torched in overnight...
- In New Zealand, feud over fate of 1902 corpse...
- Why Salt Lake City is one of the best cities...
- At least 17 killed in Egypt by building collapse
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as Pentagon...
- Latinos are 'very optimistic' about America's...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 66
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 61
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 29
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 18
- Winners and losers under Obama's... 18
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on... 14