BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — Police in Colorado have arrested a 30-year-old man accused of hiding in the tank of a portable toilet at a yoga festival last week.
Kim Kobel of Boulder police says Luke Ivan Chrisco was arrested during an unrelated panhandling investigation Thursday. Police say an officer noticed his resemblance to the toilet suspect, and Chrisco was taken into custody after he was interviewed by a Boulder detective.
Police believe he was the man discovered in the toilet at the festival in Boulder by a woman who lifted the lid. A man who checked said he saw someone covered in a tarp inside.
A festival security officer says he chased a man who eventually emerged, but the suspect slipped away. The man was covered in human waste.
Chrisco faces misdemeanor charges of unlawful sexual contact and criminal invasion of privacy.
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Virus expert sees 'silver lining' in Ebola...
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Jodi Arias sentencing retrial opens in Arizona
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex marriage
- Oscar Pistorius starts serving 5-year prison...
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Jurors given conflicting views of Jodi Arias
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 67
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 15
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8