LOGAN, Utah — Utah State University Athletics Director Scott Barnes announced Thursday the addition of three new members — Scott Davis, Kirk Hansen, Kip Wadsworth — to the National Advisory Board for Aggie Athletics.
The board, which was established three years ago, provides ongoing feedback and ideas for improving USU Athletics through both communication and development operations. The purpose for establishing the National Advisory Board for Aggie Athletics is to advise, consult and serve the Athletics Department in an effort to nurture the long-term success of its sports programs, business enterprise and capital fund-raising efforts.
We set out to recruit some of the top business leaders around who have passion for our mission and I think we hit a home run with the group we now have, said Barnes. Their insight and support has been tremendous.
The National Advisory Board for Aggie Athletics, comprised of industry and community leaders and top donors, consists of up to twenty members serving a staggered three-year term. Board members will serve at the direction of the Athletics Director and are recruited by the Athletics Director and executive board.
The board meets twice per year before every spring football game and first home football game along with conference calls as needed.
Current Membership of the National Advisory Board for Aggie Athletics
Kent Alder President, TTM Technologies
Gary Anderson Executive Vice President, CEOTA, Inc.
Gayle Adamowicz-Bray Private Business Owner
Ken Coleman, Sr. Chairman, Accelrys Inc.
Scott Davis President & CEO, Mountain West Small Business Finance
Charlie Denson President, NIKE Brand
Kirk Hansen President, Hansen Oil Company
Scott Harries Managing Director-Investments, Private Wealth Advisor, Merrill Lynch & Company Inc.
Jef Hoggan President, Plastics Resources Inc.
Dave Kragthorpe Special Assistant to the Director of Athletics, Utah State University
Jim Laub President, Cache Valley Electric Company
David Moore Owner, M Investments
Steve Mothersell President, SCM Corporate Group
Mike Parson Retired, Division Manager, Jack B. Parson Companies
Jed Pitcher Retired, President, The Regence Group
Scott Tillotson President, SST Management
Kip Wadsworth President/CEO, Sterling Construction, Ralph L. Wadsworth Division
Nathan Wickizer Vice President/COO, Cache Valley Electric Company
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will...
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real possibility...
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU fans...
- Nicholls State assistant football coach is...
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson for...
- Rock On: BYU soccer star gone, not forgotten
- Reports: Former BYU star Brett Keisel agrees...
- BYU's Bronson Kaufusi eager to display new...
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 131
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 92
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 70
- ESPN lists BYU and Utah State as... 64
- Dick Harmon: Will Utah State, BYU be... 46
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will... 44
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 40
- BYU's offense 'too sloppy' in scrimmage 29