LOGAN, Utah — Utah State University Athletics Director Scott Barnes announced Thursday the addition of three new members — Scott Davis, Kirk Hansen, Kip Wadsworth — to the National Advisory Board for Aggie Athletics.
The board, which was established three years ago, provides ongoing feedback and ideas for improving USU Athletics through both communication and development operations. The purpose for establishing the National Advisory Board for Aggie Athletics is to advise, consult and serve the Athletics Department in an effort to nurture the long-term success of its sports programs, business enterprise and capital fund-raising efforts.
We set out to recruit some of the top business leaders around who have passion for our mission and I think we hit a home run with the group we now have, said Barnes. Their insight and support has been tremendous.
The National Advisory Board for Aggie Athletics, comprised of industry and community leaders and top donors, consists of up to twenty members serving a staggered three-year term. Board members will serve at the direction of the Athletics Director and are recruited by the Athletics Director and executive board.
The board meets twice per year before every spring football game and first home football game along with conference calls as needed.
Current Membership of the National Advisory Board for Aggie Athletics
Kent Alder President, TTM Technologies
Gary Anderson Executive Vice President, CEOTA, Inc.
Gayle Adamowicz-Bray Private Business Owner
Ken Coleman, Sr. Chairman, Accelrys Inc.
Scott Davis President & CEO, Mountain West Small Business Finance
Charlie Denson President, NIKE Brand
Kirk Hansen President, Hansen Oil Company
Scott Harries Managing Director-Investments, Private Wealth Advisor, Merrill Lynch & Company Inc.
Jef Hoggan President, Plastics Resources Inc.
Dave Kragthorpe Special Assistant to the Director of Athletics, Utah State University
Jim Laub President, Cache Valley Electric Company
David Moore Owner, M Investments
Steve Mothersell President, SCM Corporate Group
Mike Parson Retired, Division Manager, Jack B. Parson Companies
Jed Pitcher Retired, President, The Regence Group
Scott Tillotson President, SST Management
Kip Wadsworth President/CEO, Sterling Construction, Ralph L. Wadsworth Division
Nathan Wickizer Vice President/COO, Cache Valley Electric Company
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20