24. Reggie Jackson, G, 6-3, Boston College
OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER
Once considered a potential late-lottery pick, a knee injury kept Jackson from participating at the combine. Regardless, he has good size for a point guard and is aided by an explosive leaping ability.
25. Marshon Brooks, G, 6-5, Providence
BOSTON CELTICS (traded to New Jersey)
He's a scorer, plain and simple. Brooks played in the nation's fastest-paced offense at Providence and reaped the benefit, averaging 24.6 ppg as a senior. While he can be selfish with the ball, he has been getting rave reviews.
26. Jordan Hamilton, F, 6-7, Texas
DALLAS MAVERICKS (traded to Denver via Portland)
The knock on the former Texas standout is that he takes too many bad shots, but once he gets that under control the sky is seemingly the limit. Scouts believe Hamilton is one of the only guys in the draft who could average 20 ppg.
27. JaJuan Johnson, F, 6-10, Purdue
NEW JERSEY NETS (traded to Boston)
Long and athletic, Johnson was highly productive during his four years at Purdue. He averaged 20.5 points, 8.6 rebounds and 2.3 blocks per game as a senior, though he has the reputation of being a bit soft.
28. Norris Cole, G, 6-1, Clev. St.
CHICAGO BULLS (traded to Miami via Minnesota)
Lesser known but certainly no less productive than the big-name point guards int he draft, Cole put up impressive numbers (21.7 ppg, 5.8 rpg and 5.3 apg) as a senior at Cleveland State.
29. Cory Joseph, G, 6-3, Texas
SAN ANTONIO SPURS
The least-heralded of Texas' three draft prospects, Joseph averaged better than 30 minutes per game as a freshman. More of a combo-guard than a true point guard, Joseph shot 41.3 percent from 3-point range.
30. Jimmy Butler, F, 6-7, Marquette
A prototypical role player, Butler can defend multiple positions and is unselfish with the ball on offense. While he doesn't excel in any specific area, he's a team player who has a solid all-around game.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 83
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24