Now that Mitt Romney has decided to make his bid for president, I am supporting him. I, too, believe in America. I do not believe in big government. President Obama is taking us to the brink of no return. From now on, my slogan is: Romney for president.
The way he recovered us from scandal and disaster by eliminating $379 million in operating deficit and orchestrated a fantastic Olympic show with money left over showed his ability as a leader. So now I say Romney for president and no big government.
Loa Don Glade
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s new...
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and immigration...
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- In our opinion: California considering bold...
- John Florez: If elephants can dance so can...
- Letter: Come together
- Letter: Reducing teacher load
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired...
- Letter: Shooter's motives 36
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 30
- In our opinion: California considering... 29
- In our opinion: US v. Texas and... 22
- My view: Taxpayers should call foul on... 19
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s... 18
- Charles Krauthammer: Hillaryism: Tired... 17
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 17