Now that Mitt Romney has decided to make his bid for president, I am supporting him. I, too, believe in America. I do not believe in big government. President Obama is taking us to the brink of no return. From now on, my slogan is: Romney for president.
The way he recovered us from scandal and disaster by eliminating $379 million in operating deficit and orchestrated a fantastic Olympic show with money left over showed his ability as a leader. So now I say Romney for president and no big government.
Loa Don Glade
Salt Lake City
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28