Now that Mitt Romney has decided to make his bid for president, I am supporting him. I, too, believe in America. I do not believe in big government. President Obama is taking us to the brink of no return. From now on, my slogan is: Romney for president.
The way he recovered us from scandal and disaster by eliminating $379 million in operating deficit and orchestrated a fantastic Olympic show with money left over showed his ability as a leader. So now I say Romney for president and no big government.
Loa Don Glade
Salt Lake City
- 33 Mark Twain quotes that prove he was an...
- Charles Krauthammer: The nation expects...
- My view: The best legislation meets all sides
- My view: Deeper look at Utah’s...
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges...
- A. Scott Anderson: Give students skills that...
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Letter: Give her time
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 152
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 75
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 43
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges... 36
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 30
- My view: The best legislation meets all... 30
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 29
- Letter: Legal weapons on campus 29