Now that Mitt Romney has decided to make his bid for president, I am supporting him. I, too, believe in America. I do not believe in big government. President Obama is taking us to the brink of no return. From now on, my slogan is: Romney for president.
The way he recovered us from scandal and disaster by eliminating $379 million in operating deficit and orchestrated a fantastic Olympic show with money left over showed his ability as a leader. So now I say Romney for president and no big government.
Loa Don Glade
Salt Lake City
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- In our opinion: Scouting success will come...
- Lois M. Collins: Kids' summer 'bucket list'...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Move to the center
- Comprehensive immigration reform or bust
- Search for extraterrestrial life goes on,...
- Letters: No welfare, ever 70
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 32
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 29
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 20
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 19
- In our opinion: Scouting success will... 18