Now that Mitt Romney has decided to make his bid for president, I am supporting him. I, too, believe in America. I do not believe in big government. President Obama is taking us to the brink of no return. From now on, my slogan is: Romney for president.
The way he recovered us from scandal and disaster by eliminating $379 million in operating deficit and orchestrated a fantastic Olympic show with money left over showed his ability as a leader. So now I say Romney for president and no big government.
Loa Don Glade
Salt Lake City
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot 'progress'...
- My view: Medicaid will sting Beehive State's...
- Letter: Moral decline
- Letter: My sons
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Jay Evensen: U2's 'free' album highlights...
- Who likes Obama's ISIS plan, and who doesn't
- Letter: Moral decline 87
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 65
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 55
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 40
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28
- In our opinion: Revisiting racial... 25