Jimmer Fredette among those at 'green room' for NBA draft
SALT LAKE CITY — Jimmer Fredette will be among the players sweating it out in the "green room" at the Prudential Center during the 2011 NBA Draft this Thursday.
The BYU star point guard is among 15 top prospects who have received an invitation from the NBA to camp out in the elite waiting area where they'll stay until drafted, according to ESPN.com's Chad Ford.
The green room group also includes: Colorado's Alec Burks; Duke's Kyrie Irving; Turkey's Enes Kanter; Kentucky's Brandon Knight; San Diego State's Kawhi Leonard; Kansas twin forwards Marcus and Markieff Morris; Florida State's Chris Singleton; Washington State's Klay Thompson; Texas' Tristan Thompson; Lithuania's Jonas Valanciunas; Czech Republic's Jan Vesely; Arizona's Derrick Williams; and Connecticut's Kemba Walker.
Email: email@example.com. Twitter: DJJazzyJody
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20