SALT LAKE CITY — Jimmer Fredette will be among the players sweating it out in the "green room" at the Prudential Center during the 2011 NBA Draft this Thursday.
The BYU star point guard is among 15 top prospects who have received an invitation from the NBA to camp out in the elite waiting area where they'll stay until drafted, according to ESPN.com's Chad Ford.
The green room group also includes: Colorado's Alec Burks; Duke's Kyrie Irving; Turkey's Enes Kanter; Kentucky's Brandon Knight; San Diego State's Kawhi Leonard; Kansas twin forwards Marcus and Markieff Morris; Florida State's Chris Singleton; Washington State's Klay Thompson; Texas' Tristan Thompson; Lithuania's Jonas Valanciunas; Czech Republic's Jan Vesely; Arizona's Derrick Williams; and Connecticut's Kemba Walker.
Email: email@example.com. Twitter: DJJazzyJody
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 70
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 50
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34