Utah Jazz: Monday workout last chance to make impression on team
Mike Terry, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz will give another group of players a chance to make one lasting impression prior to Thursday's NBA Draft.
In what could be the Jazz's final pre-draft workout, the team on Monday morning will audition lottery potential shooting guards Alec Burks (Colorado) and Klay Thompson (Washington State).
They will be joined by Ole Miss guard Zach Graham, Boston swingman John Holland, Arkansas forward Delvon Johnson and St. Louis forward Willie Reed.
This follows the Jazz's Sunday morning workout, which included intriguing prospects such as Florida State forward Chris Singleton, Kansas forward Marcus Morris, Tennessee forward Tobias Harris, UCLA forward Tyler Honeycutt, Texas forward Jordan Hamilton and Illinois-Chicago forward Paul Carter (his second Jazz workout).
Email: email@example.com. Twitter: DJJazzyJody
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25