Utah Jazz: Monday workout last chance to make impression on team
Mike Terry, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz will give another group of players a chance to make one lasting impression prior to Thursday's NBA Draft.
In what could be the Jazz's final pre-draft workout, the team on Monday morning will audition lottery potential shooting guards Alec Burks (Colorado) and Klay Thompson (Washington State).
They will be joined by Ole Miss guard Zach Graham, Boston swingman John Holland, Arkansas forward Delvon Johnson and St. Louis forward Willie Reed.
This follows the Jazz's Sunday morning workout, which included intriguing prospects such as Florida State forward Chris Singleton, Kansas forward Marcus Morris, Tennessee forward Tobias Harris, UCLA forward Tyler Honeycutt, Texas forward Jordan Hamilton and Illinois-Chicago forward Paul Carter (his second Jazz workout).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Twitter: DJJazzyJody
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45