26. Justin Harper, Richmond forward: If you're looking for a guy with power forward size who can stretch the floor with shooting range, this could be your guy. He shot 45 percent from the college 3-point line last season, making him a tough cover.
27. Trey Thompkins, Georgia power forward: He provides shotblocking (50 rejections last season) and true power forward size at 6-10. He needs to get in better condition after registering 15.5 percent body fat in May.
28. Chandler Parsons, Florida forward: A versatile forward who averaged nearly eight rebounds and shot 37 percent from 3-point range last season. Good size (6-10) in a draft where many of the forwards are too small for their positions.
29. Kyle Singler, Duke combo forward: He has to show that senior-season shooting slump wasn't indicative of the future, because his best selling point is the ability to stretch defenses as a spot-up shooter.
30. Darius Morris, Michigan point guard: He has excellent size (6-5) for a point. NBA teams love that because it offers the potential to play a smaller shooting guard without bargaining away the ability to match up defensively.
31. Nolan Smith, Duke guard: He doesn't have a natural position at the NBA level, but he's a competitor who's played at the highest levels. Was surprisingly effective last summer, scrimmaging against top pros playing for Team USA.
32. Andrew Goudelock, College of Charleston point guard: He rivals Jimmer Fredette as the top long-range shooter in this draft. Also, he has the sort of husky build you don't always get in point guards. But this step up in level of competition will be challenging.
33. Reggie Jackson, Boston College guard: Scouts are naturally intrigued by a 6-3 guard with a 7-foot wingspan and abundant athleticism. The question for Jackson is refining his skills. He needs a better jump shot and more awareness of teammates off the dribble.
34. Charles Jenkins, Hofstra guard: Has good length (6-7 1/2 wingspan) and great shooting ability (51 percent from the field). Could be a nice surprise in the second round.
35. JaJuan Johnson, Purdue forward: Another four-year college player, Johnson probably needs to play the power forward position, and that will require him, long-term, to get a lot stronger and bulkier.
36. Norris Cole, Cleveland State point guard: In these days, when the no-hand check rule is so strictly enforced, point guards with Cole's lateral quickness, both on offense and defense, become more valuable. He's strong in the pick-and-roll.
37. Jeremy Tyler, U.S. big man in Japan: Barred from entering the NBA straight out of high school, Tyler played overseas last season. He's very long (7-4 wingspan). There have been some issues involving maturity, jumping straight into pro basketball.
38. Malcolm Lee, UCLA guard: A slasher with 6-5 height, Lee has the size and quick first step to get a shot at the NBA. The question is what position he'd play. He's not quite strong enough to defend top shooting guards, and he's not a natural playmaker.
39. Jordan Williams, Maryland power forward: A big, strong and sometimes lumbering power forward. His departure from Maryland seemed abrupt and some scouts think he would have benefitted from another college season.
40. Cory Joseph, Texas point guard: Has good size for the point at 6-3 and shot 41 percent from outside the college 3-point line in his only season at Texas. Maybe the Bobcats end up with two Longhorn point guards ...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Utah State football: Aggie defense plays...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Utah State football: Aggies will take on No....
- BYU basketball report card: Cougars give...
- Utah State football: Aggies await their bowl...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 61
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 51
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 36
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie... 27