Utah Jazz: Intriguing group of players working out for Jazz on Sunday
SALT LAKE CITY — Multiple NBA teams' first-round draft picks will be in Utah on Sunday.
The Jazz will audition an intriguing group of players for one of their final workouts prior to next Thursday's draft.
The six-man session will include Kansas power forward Marcus Morris and Florida State small forward Chris Singleton, both of whom are lottery projections. Seeming first-round small forwards Jordan Hamilton (Texas), Tobias Harris (Tennessee) and Tyler Honeycutt (UCLA) will also workout, along with Illinois-Chicago's Paul Carter.
The Jazz have the third and 12th picks and small forward is one spot the team could have a void with the potential departures of Andrei Kirilenko and C.J. Miles.
As usual, Sunday's workout is closed to the public.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 172
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 114
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 45