Utah Jazz: Intriguing group of players working out for Jazz on Sunday
SALT LAKE CITY — Multiple NBA teams' first-round draft picks will be in Utah on Sunday.
The Jazz will audition an intriguing group of players for one of their final workouts prior to next Thursday's draft.
The six-man session will include Kansas power forward Marcus Morris and Florida State small forward Chris Singleton, both of whom are lottery projections. Seeming first-round small forwards Jordan Hamilton (Texas), Tobias Harris (Tennessee) and Tyler Honeycutt (UCLA) will also workout, along with Illinois-Chicago's Paul Carter.
The Jazz have the third and 12th picks and small forward is one spot the team could have a void with the potential departures of Andrei Kirilenko and C.J. Miles.
As usual, Sunday's workout is closed to the public.
- 2015 Heisman Trophy tracker, preseason...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- BYU football: Ranking the most important...
- Video: BYU commit Jaren Hall lifts Maple...
- BYU football position preview: The...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 78
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 61
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 32
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 25
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 25