Utah Jazz: Intriguing group of players working out for Jazz on Sunday
SALT LAKE CITY — Multiple NBA teams' first-round draft picks will be in Utah on Sunday.
The Jazz will audition an intriguing group of players for one of their final workouts prior to next Thursday's draft.
The six-man session will include Kansas power forward Marcus Morris and Florida State small forward Chris Singleton, both of whom are lottery projections. Seeming first-round small forwards Jordan Hamilton (Texas), Tobias Harris (Tennessee) and Tyler Honeycutt (UCLA) will also workout, along with Illinois-Chicago's Paul Carter.
The Jazz have the third and 12th picks and small forward is one spot the team could have a void with the potential departures of Andrei Kirilenko and C.J. Miles.
As usual, Sunday's workout is closed to the public.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Brad Rock: Jazz's biggest star still waiting...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 88
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 59
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 51
- High school football: State tournament... 49
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42