Utah Jazz: Intriguing group of players working out for Jazz on Sunday
SALT LAKE CITY — Multiple NBA teams' first-round draft picks will be in Utah on Sunday.
The Jazz will audition an intriguing group of players for one of their final workouts prior to next Thursday's draft.
The six-man session will include Kansas power forward Marcus Morris and Florida State small forward Chris Singleton, both of whom are lottery projections. Seeming first-round small forwards Jordan Hamilton (Texas), Tobias Harris (Tennessee) and Tyler Honeycutt (UCLA) will also workout, along with Illinois-Chicago's Paul Carter.
The Jazz have the third and 12th picks and small forward is one spot the team could have a void with the potential departures of Andrei Kirilenko and C.J. Miles.
As usual, Sunday's workout is closed to the public.
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Morning links: Utes land a local commitment...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball, slow down
- Utah Jazz forward Gordon Hayward gets a...
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native Sealver...
- Local flavor in the NBA (and beyond): Lillard...
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 67
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 39
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 34
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 31
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 31
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28