Utah Jazz: Intriguing group of players working out for Jazz on Sunday
SALT LAKE CITY — Multiple NBA teams' first-round draft picks will be in Utah on Sunday.
The Jazz will audition an intriguing group of players for one of their final workouts prior to next Thursday's draft.
The six-man session will include Kansas power forward Marcus Morris and Florida State small forward Chris Singleton, both of whom are lottery projections. Seeming first-round small forwards Jordan Hamilton (Texas), Tobias Harris (Tennessee) and Tyler Honeycutt (UCLA) will also workout, along with Illinois-Chicago's Paul Carter.
The Jazz have the third and 12th picks and small forward is one spot the team could have a void with the potential departures of Andrei Kirilenko and C.J. Miles.
As usual, Sunday's workout is closed to the public.
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Morning links: National college... 93
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 87
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 75
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 55
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of... 20