Utah Jazz to host Brandon Knight for work out Thursday
SALT LAKE CITY — It's unlikely to attract the attention of today's Jimmermania session, but the Utah Jazz will host Brandon Knight for a private workout on Thursday.
And according to some mock drafts, Jazz brass will be getting an up-close-and-personal look at their new point guard when the Kentucky freshman comes to town for a solo session.
If that pans out, it would seem improbable that the Jazz would use their 12th pick to select either BYU's Jimmer Fredette or Connecticut's Kemba Walker if they fall that far down.
Fredette and Walker worked out for Utah brass on Wednesday in what was deemed to be an intensely competitive showing by both point guards.
As with the rest of their workouts, Thursday's session will not be open to the public.
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- High school football: Ben Lomond Scots 2015...
- Former Utah cornerback Dominque Hatfield...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16