Utah Jazz to host Brandon Knight for work out Thursday
SALT LAKE CITY — It's unlikely to attract the attention of today's Jimmermania session, but the Utah Jazz will host Brandon Knight for a private workout on Thursday.
And according to some mock drafts, Jazz brass will be getting an up-close-and-personal look at their new point guard when the Kentucky freshman comes to town for a solo session.
If that pans out, it would seem improbable that the Jazz would use their 12th pick to select either BYU's Jimmer Fredette or Connecticut's Kemba Walker if they fall that far down.
Fredette and Walker worked out for Utah brass on Wednesday in what was deemed to be an intensely competitive showing by both point guards.
As with the rest of their workouts, Thursday's session will not be open to the public.
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Friday night lights: Live coverage of the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU workhorse running back Nate...
- New York Jets waive former BYU quarterback...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 74
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 61
- Rock On: Sarkisian runs afoul of BYU... 39
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 31
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 24