Utah Jazz to host Brandon Knight for work out Thursday
SALT LAKE CITY — It's unlikely to attract the attention of today's Jimmermania session, but the Utah Jazz will host Brandon Knight for a private workout on Thursday.
And according to some mock drafts, Jazz brass will be getting an up-close-and-personal look at their new point guard when the Kentucky freshman comes to town for a solo session.
If that pans out, it would seem improbable that the Jazz would use their 12th pick to select either BYU's Jimmer Fredette or Connecticut's Kemba Walker if they fall that far down.
Fredette and Walker worked out for Utah brass on Wednesday in what was deemed to be an intensely competitive showing by both point guards.
As with the rest of their workouts, Thursday's session will not be open to the public.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33