Utah Jazz to host Brandon Knight for work out Thursday
SALT LAKE CITY — It's unlikely to attract the attention of today's Jimmermania session, but the Utah Jazz will host Brandon Knight for a private workout on Thursday.
And according to some mock drafts, Jazz brass will be getting an up-close-and-personal look at their new point guard when the Kentucky freshman comes to town for a solo session.
If that pans out, it would seem improbable that the Jazz would use their 12th pick to select either BYU's Jimmer Fredette or Connecticut's Kemba Walker if they fall that far down.
Fredette and Walker worked out for Utah brass on Wednesday in what was deemed to be an intensely competitive showing by both point guards.
As with the rest of their workouts, Thursday's session will not be open to the public.
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Morning links: National college... 87
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 71
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 55
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 49
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 33
- Phil Steele 2016 Football magazine... 31