Utah Jazz to host Brandon Knight for work out Thursday
SALT LAKE CITY — It's unlikely to attract the attention of today's Jimmermania session, but the Utah Jazz will host Brandon Knight for a private workout on Thursday.
And according to some mock drafts, Jazz brass will be getting an up-close-and-personal look at their new point guard when the Kentucky freshman comes to town for a solo session.
If that pans out, it would seem improbable that the Jazz would use their 12th pick to select either BYU's Jimmer Fredette or Connecticut's Kemba Walker if they fall that far down.
Fredette and Walker worked out for Utah brass on Wednesday in what was deemed to be an intensely competitive showing by both point guards.
As with the rest of their workouts, Thursday's session will not be open to the public.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 33
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 18
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14