U.S. & World
- 1 Idaho inmates: Prison violations led to amputations, death
- 2 Many governors welcome demise of GOP health care bill
- 3 Pope visits Milan housing project; urges compassion for poor
- 4 Pence: Health care overhaul setback 'won't last very long'
- 5 Vegas Strip reopens after gunman surrender, fatal shooting
- 91 Evan McMullin hints he knows still-secret details about Trump's ties to Russia
- 49 Trump rolls back Clean Power Plan, coal moratorium
- 44 Trump attacks conservative lawmakers over health bill
- 42 Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race
- 33 Does believing in God make you a better American?
- 32 Ann Romney sees son Josh Romney running for Utah governor
- 26 Sen. Orrin Hatch wrote two opinion pieces over the weekend. Here's what they said
- 22 Pence: Health care overhaul setback 'won't last very long'