PHILADELPHIA — Steve Jobs, the public face of Apple Inc., is getting a biographical comic book.
Publisher Bluewater Productions Inc. said Monday it will bring a 32-page biography of the iconic CEO to comic book shops, bookstores and online retailers Aug. 24.
The book will profile the technological innovator who helped co-create Apple and then oversee its resurgence with products including the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad. It's part of the publisher's wider series of unauthorized looks at contemporary figures ranging from Lady Gaga to Sarah Palin to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Bluewater says the success of its Zuckerberg comic — it sold out — led the company to look at Jobs as a subject. The new issue is written by C.W. Cooke and drawn by Chris Schmidt.
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in Syria
- A New York Times article said Michael Brown...
- University of Phoenix founder dies, leaving...
- Ukraine accuses Russia of sending in tanks,...
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- 10 things to know about corporate... 29
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 24
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14
- Mourners gather in St. Louis for Brown... 13