PHILADELPHIA — Steve Jobs, the public face of Apple Inc., is getting a biographical comic book.
Publisher Bluewater Productions Inc. said Monday it will bring a 32-page biography of the iconic CEO to comic book shops, bookstores and online retailers Aug. 24.
The book will profile the technological innovator who helped co-create Apple and then oversee its resurgence with products including the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad. It's part of the publisher's wider series of unauthorized looks at contemporary figures ranging from Lady Gaga to Sarah Palin to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Bluewater says the success of its Zuckerberg comic — it sold out — led the company to look at Jobs as a subject. The new issue is written by C.W. Cooke and drawn by Chris Schmidt.
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- 2 dead in shooting attack at Canada's Parliament
- California orders churches, others to pay for...
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex marriage
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on courage...
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Inspector: 'Serious lapse' at Secret Service
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 19
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 8