PHILADELPHIA — Steve Jobs, the public face of Apple Inc., is getting a biographical comic book.
Publisher Bluewater Productions Inc. said Monday it will bring a 32-page biography of the iconic CEO to comic book shops, bookstores and online retailers Aug. 24.
The book will profile the technological innovator who helped co-create Apple and then oversee its resurgence with products including the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad. It's part of the publisher's wider series of unauthorized looks at contemporary figures ranging from Lady Gaga to Sarah Palin to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Bluewater says the success of its Zuckerberg comic — it sold out — led the company to look at Jobs as a subject. The new issue is written by C.W. Cooke and drawn by Chris Schmidt.
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Scotland votes to remain part of United Kingdom
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- How much America wants to be taxed
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC Comics
- Chiefs' Reid dedicated to domestic abuse victims
- Fence-jumper made it through front door of...
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6