PHILADELPHIA — Steve Jobs, the public face of Apple Inc., is getting a biographical comic book.
Publisher Bluewater Productions Inc. said Monday it will bring a 32-page biography of the iconic CEO to comic book shops, bookstores and online retailers Aug. 24.
The book will profile the technological innovator who helped co-create Apple and then oversee its resurgence with products including the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad. It's part of the publisher's wider series of unauthorized looks at contemporary figures ranging from Lady Gaga to Sarah Palin to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Bluewater says the success of its Zuckerberg comic — it sold out — led the company to look at Jobs as a subject. The new issue is written by C.W. Cooke and drawn by Chris Schmidt.
- NORAD 'tracks' Santa's journey across globe
- Photo gallery: Christmas around the world
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson
- Our six heroes of 2014
- Ex-President George H.W. Bush to stay...
- Final goodbye: A roll call of some who died...
- Blizzard gives Hawaii summits a White Christmas
- CDC monitoring laboratory technician for...
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 10
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 9
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5