PHILADELPHIA — Steve Jobs, the public face of Apple Inc., is getting a biographical comic book.
Publisher Bluewater Productions Inc. said Monday it will bring a 32-page biography of the iconic CEO to comic book shops, bookstores and online retailers Aug. 24.
The book will profile the technological innovator who helped co-create Apple and then oversee its resurgence with products including the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad. It's part of the publisher's wider series of unauthorized looks at contemporary figures ranging from Lady Gaga to Sarah Palin to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Bluewater says the success of its Zuckerberg comic — it sold out — led the company to look at Jobs as a subject. The new issue is written by C.W. Cooke and drawn by Chris Schmidt.
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Fly a flag for Cody: Army confirms Utah man...
- Republicans try to link IRS scandal, Obama's...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- 'Star Trek: Into Darkness' does $70.6M but...
- Navy dolphins discover rare 19th-century torpedo
- White House insists Obama was not involved in...
- Tea party looks to take advantage of moment
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 63
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19
- White House insists Obama was not... 18
- House chairman sees IRS targeting as... 16
- Republicans try to link IRS scandal,... 12
- President Obama walking a familiar path... 11
- Tea party looks to take advantage of... 10