Pat Sullivan, Associated Press
HOUSTON — Brian McCann hit a three-run homer in the 10th inning, lifting the Atlanta Braves to their fifth straight win, 6-3 over the Houston Astros on Saturday night.
McCann's shot to right field off Brandon Lyon scored Jordan Schafer and Dan Uggla to give him 501 career RBIs and put Atlanta on top 5-2. Schafer singled before Uggla walked.
The Astros have lost seven of eight.
Lyon (3-3) struggled to throw strikes in his second appearance since coming off the disabled list this week. He also gave up a homer in Friday's loss to the Braves.
Chipper Jones hit his second double after McCann's homer to chase Lyon and scored on a two-out single by Eric Hinske to make it 6-2.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 82
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 62
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 27
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 20