Pat Sullivan, Associated Press
HOUSTON — Brian McCann hit a three-run homer in the 10th inning, lifting the Atlanta Braves to their fifth straight win, 6-3 over the Houston Astros on Saturday night.
McCann's shot to right field off Brandon Lyon scored Jordan Schafer and Dan Uggla to give him 501 career RBIs and put Atlanta on top 5-2. Schafer singled before Uggla walked.
The Astros have lost seven of eight.
Lyon (3-3) struggled to throw strikes in his second appearance since coming off the disabled list this week. He also gave up a homer in Friday's loss to the Braves.
Chipper Jones hit his second double after McCann's homer to chase Lyon and scored on a two-out single by Eric Hinske to make it 6-2.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24