Pat Sullivan, Associated Press
HOUSTON — Brian McCann hit a three-run homer in the 10th inning, lifting the Atlanta Braves to their fifth straight win, 6-3 over the Houston Astros on Saturday night.
McCann's shot to right field off Brandon Lyon scored Jordan Schafer and Dan Uggla to give him 501 career RBIs and put Atlanta on top 5-2. Schafer singled before Uggla walked.
The Astros have lost seven of eight.
Lyon (3-3) struggled to throw strikes in his second appearance since coming off the disabled list this week. He also gave up a homer in Friday's loss to the Braves.
Chipper Jones hit his second double after McCann's homer to chase Lyon and scored on a two-out single by Eric Hinske to make it 6-2.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21