We should uphold our Constitution to protect our country. There are grassroots citizens of Utah who do not want to keep encouraging the illegal invasion. They want immigration laws enforced. Our state is at a road having a fork leading two ways. One way supports and upholds our Constitution, enforces our immigration laws, is conservative, gives us freedom to act and make decisions on our own.
The other fork, supporting HB116, leads to never-ending problems of illegal immigration and a constant greater expense to our state and country. Supporting my family and the welfare, education and health for those who are illegal is crushing me. Supporting the drive to repeal HB 116 is imperative to our state.
E. Phil Morgan
Salt Lake City
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Letter: Outdated climate
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 69
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 64
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 32