We should uphold our Constitution to protect our country. There are grassroots citizens of Utah who do not want to keep encouraging the illegal invasion. They want immigration laws enforced. Our state is at a road having a fork leading two ways. One way supports and upholds our Constitution, enforces our immigration laws, is conservative, gives us freedom to act and make decisions on our own.
The other fork, supporting HB116, leads to never-ending problems of illegal immigration and a constant greater expense to our state and country. Supporting my family and the welfare, education and health for those who are illegal is crushing me. Supporting the drive to repeal HB 116 is imperative to our state.
E. Phil Morgan
Salt Lake City
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- About Utah: Others opened the door, but she...
- Doug Robinson: Leonardo chief's doing a job...
- My view: Biggest reason for physician shortage
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look at the...
- In our opinion: Those intolerable TSA...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 84
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 47
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 42
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 35
- In our opinion: Those intolerable TSA... 22
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 22