We should uphold our Constitution to protect our country. There are grassroots citizens of Utah who do not want to keep encouraging the illegal invasion. They want immigration laws enforced. Our state is at a road having a fork leading two ways. One way supports and upholds our Constitution, enforces our immigration laws, is conservative, gives us freedom to act and make decisions on our own.
The other fork, supporting HB116, leads to never-ending problems of illegal immigration and a constant greater expense to our state and country. Supporting my family and the welfare, education and health for those who are illegal is crushing me. Supporting the drive to repeal HB 116 is imperative to our state.
E. Phil Morgan
Salt Lake City
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- John Florez: Education — Big government...
- Letter: A 'dying' document
- In our opinion: With caucus compromise, Utah...
- In our opinion: Prison relocation iffy
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 53
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 30
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21