We should uphold our Constitution to protect our country. There are grassroots citizens of Utah who do not want to keep encouraging the illegal invasion. They want immigration laws enforced. Our state is at a road having a fork leading two ways. One way supports and upholds our Constitution, enforces our immigration laws, is conservative, gives us freedom to act and make decisions on our own.
The other fork, supporting HB116, leads to never-ending problems of illegal immigration and a constant greater expense to our state and country. Supporting my family and the welfare, education and health for those who are illegal is crushing me. Supporting the drive to repeal HB 116 is imperative to our state.
E. Phil Morgan
Salt Lake City
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- 18 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 77
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 70
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27