Mitt Romney leads Pres. Barack Obama among registered voters in new polling by the Washington Post and ABC News.
In a story posted on its website Monday night, the Post reports, "New Post-ABC numbers show Obama leading five of six potential Republican presidential rivals tested in the poll. But he is in a dead heat with former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney. … Among all Americans, Obama and Romney are knotted at 47 percent each, and among registered voters, the former governor is numerically ahead, 49 percent to 46 percent."
A Fox News headline about the Post-ABC poll proclaimed Tuesday, "Disastrous New Poll for Obama ... Could Lose Presidency Over the Economy."
In a USA Today article published Tuesday that also mentions the new polling, Romney says that right now his "greatest enemy is overexposure. People get tired of seeing the same person day in and day out."
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10