Mitt Romney leads Pres. Barack Obama among registered voters in new polling by the Washington Post and ABC News.
In a story posted on its website Monday night, the Post reports, "New Post-ABC numbers show Obama leading five of six potential Republican presidential rivals tested in the poll. But he is in a dead heat with former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney. … Among all Americans, Obama and Romney are knotted at 47 percent each, and among registered voters, the former governor is numerically ahead, 49 percent to 46 percent."
A Fox News headline about the Post-ABC poll proclaimed Tuesday, "Disastrous New Poll for Obama ... Could Lose Presidency Over the Economy."
In a USA Today article published Tuesday that also mentions the new polling, Romney says that right now his "greatest enemy is overexposure. People get tired of seeing the same person day in and day out."
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Darrien's day: Controversy put aside as man...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Bystanders flip SUV to rescue teen from river
- U.S. approaching 'sudden' phase of...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 117
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 40
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- New definition of homeless would give... 29
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 22
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20