Mitt Romney leads Pres. Barack Obama among registered voters in new polling by the Washington Post and ABC News.
In a story posted on its website Monday night, the Post reports, "New Post-ABC numbers show Obama leading five of six potential Republican presidential rivals tested in the poll. But he is in a dead heat with former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney. … Among all Americans, Obama and Romney are knotted at 47 percent each, and among registered voters, the former governor is numerically ahead, 49 percent to 46 percent."
A Fox News headline about the Post-ABC poll proclaimed Tuesday, "Disastrous New Poll for Obama ... Could Lose Presidency Over the Economy."
In a USA Today article published Tuesday that also mentions the new polling, Romney says that right now his "greatest enemy is overexposure. People get tired of seeing the same person day in and day out."
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9