Mitt Romney leads Pres. Barack Obama among registered voters in new polling by the Washington Post and ABC News.
In a story posted on its website Monday night, the Post reports, "New Post-ABC numbers show Obama leading five of six potential Republican presidential rivals tested in the poll. But he is in a dead heat with former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney. … Among all Americans, Obama and Romney are knotted at 47 percent each, and among registered voters, the former governor is numerically ahead, 49 percent to 46 percent."
A Fox News headline about the Post-ABC poll proclaimed Tuesday, "Disastrous New Poll for Obama ... Could Lose Presidency Over the Economy."
In a USA Today article published Tuesday that also mentions the new polling, Romney says that right now his "greatest enemy is overexposure. People get tired of seeing the same person day in and day out."
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 38
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 22
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15