PROVO — BYU senior offensive lineman Matt Reynolds continues to receive preseason All-America accolades, as three prominent college football preview publications have named the Cougars' left tackle as a first-team All-American.
Athlon Sports, Lindy's Sports and The Sporting News each recognized Reynolds as a preseason All-America first-team member in their 2011 season previews. An Outland Trophy and Lombardi Award candidate, Reynolds enters his senior year as one of the nation's top linemen after deciding not to enter this year's NFL Draft. A three-year starter and two-time first-team all-conference honoree, Reynolds also received Preseason All-America second team honors in Phil Steele's College Football Preview.
Lindy's tabbed Reynolds as the second-best tackle in the country, while Phil Steele placed him as the nation's fifth-best tackle.
—Deseret News staff
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 144
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 38
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 27
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16