Matt Sayles, Associated Press
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — The British are invading the MTV Movie Awards for the second year in a row.
English actors Robert Pattinson and Tom Felton picked up the first two popcorn-shaped trophies at Sunday's Gibson Amphitheater ceremony.
They won in the same categories as last year: Pattison for best male performance as vampire Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," and Felton for best villain as Slytherin wizard Draco Malfoy in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1."
Team Jacob wasn't left out. Jason Sudeikis, the show's host, kicked off the hijinks-filled show by starring in his own version of "The Hangover" in which he was in search of Pattinson's "Twilight" co-star Taylor Lautner, who plays werewolf Jacob Black.
Other categories expected to be awarded Sunday include best kiss and best fight.
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Creeping landslide devouring part of Jackson,...
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry, 2 crew...
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Some countries get Obama, but want his wife, too
- Photos: Celebrating Easter across the world
- Get married, stay married? No fault divorce...
- Jelly beans, chocolate and plastic eggs:...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 31
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 28
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 19
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who... 16
- Supreme Court weighs ban on false... 15