Matt Sayles, Associated Press
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — The British are invading the MTV Movie Awards for the second year in a row.
English actors Robert Pattinson and Tom Felton picked up the first two popcorn-shaped trophies at Sunday's Gibson Amphitheater ceremony.
They won in the same categories as last year: Pattison for best male performance as vampire Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," and Felton for best villain as Slytherin wizard Draco Malfoy in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1."
Team Jacob wasn't left out. Jason Sudeikis, the show's host, kicked off the hijinks-filled show by starring in his own version of "The Hangover" in which he was in search of Pattinson's "Twilight" co-star Taylor Lautner, who plays werewolf Jacob Black.
Other categories expected to be awarded Sunday include best kiss and best fight.
- 5 things to know about the Super Bowl and sex...
- Over 100 missing, 14 dead as strong quake...
- US adds just 151k jobs in January; 4.9...
- Manhattan crane topples into street killing...
- Florida readies for a fight with Zika virus
- Va. Tech murder suspects left few clues to...
- Lindsey Vonn wins women's World Cup downhill
- Thousands more Syrians rush toward Turkey to...
- US adds just 151k jobs in January; 4.9... 28
- Cruz tops Trump in Iowa; Clinton,... 22
- Obama pushes for every child to learn... 21
- Cruz, Rubio eye NH momentum as Dems... 15
- Donald Trump calls for Iowa election... 14
- Americans are packing classes in how to... 12
- Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul quits 2016 GOP... 12
- Once a bromance, now a brawl: Trump and... 10