Matt Sayles, Associated Press
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — The British are invading the MTV Movie Awards for the second year in a row.
English actors Robert Pattinson and Tom Felton picked up the first two popcorn-shaped trophies at Sunday's Gibson Amphitheater ceremony.
They won in the same categories as last year: Pattison for best male performance as vampire Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," and Felton for best villain as Slytherin wizard Draco Malfoy in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1."
Team Jacob wasn't left out. Jason Sudeikis, the show's host, kicked off the hijinks-filled show by starring in his own version of "The Hangover" in which he was in search of Pattinson's "Twilight" co-star Taylor Lautner, who plays werewolf Jacob Black.
Other categories expected to be awarded Sunday include best kiss and best fight.
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but hold...
- Police, protesters collide again in Ferguson
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered legal...
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with hands up
- Car crash in Argentina kills 3 relatives of pope
- The Los Angeles Unified School District ducks...
- Want to increase attraction in your...
- Colleges add luxury touches to new football...
- Texas Gov. Perry says indictment is... 22
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 22
- Obama heading back to DC in rare... 20
- Texas' Perry indicted for coercion for... 19
- Police identify Missouri officer who... 16
- Police, protesters collide again in... 15
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but... 14
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 13