Matt Sayles, Associated Press
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — The British are invading the MTV Movie Awards for the second year in a row.
English actors Robert Pattinson and Tom Felton picked up the first two popcorn-shaped trophies at Sunday's Gibson Amphitheater ceremony.
They won in the same categories as last year: Pattison for best male performance as vampire Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," and Felton for best villain as Slytherin wizard Draco Malfoy in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1."
Team Jacob wasn't left out. Jason Sudeikis, the show's host, kicked off the hijinks-filled show by starring in his own version of "The Hangover" in which he was in search of Pattinson's "Twilight" co-star Taylor Lautner, who plays werewolf Jacob Black.
Other categories expected to be awarded Sunday include best kiss and best fight.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- At least 31 believed dead at Japanese volcano...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic State threat
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby daughter
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- Game officials: Antelope poached near Casper
- Al-Qaida leader warns of revenge for airstrikes
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 33
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 22
- White House: Holder resigning as... 20
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 11
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 10
- Congress releases war funds to fight Ebola 9