Matt Sayles, Associated Press
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — The British are invading the MTV Movie Awards for the second year in a row.
English actors Robert Pattinson and Tom Felton picked up the first two popcorn-shaped trophies at Sunday's Gibson Amphitheater ceremony.
They won in the same categories as last year: Pattison for best male performance as vampire Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," and Felton for best villain as Slytherin wizard Draco Malfoy in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1."
Team Jacob wasn't left out. Jason Sudeikis, the show's host, kicked off the hijinks-filled show by starring in his own version of "The Hangover" in which he was in search of Pattinson's "Twilight" co-star Taylor Lautner, who plays werewolf Jacob Black.
Other categories expected to be awarded Sunday include best kiss and best fight.
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- Jailed, some mentally ill inmates land in...
- Islamic State group calls for attacking...
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- 'The Lion King' earns record box office
- 'Maze Runner' races past 'Tombstones' with...
- Why a parent going to prison can be worse...
- Prosecutor: 800 rounds found in White House...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 21
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 8
- It's not just young people —... 7
- Islamic State group calls for attacking... 5