Regarding Kirk M. Gilmore's letter about global warming ("Ice age is upon us," Readers' Forum, June 1), I have also undertaken to defy science in my own right. I just jumped off the top of the LDS Church Office Building with no parachute. I've only fallen 10 floors so far, but hey, everything's fine. They said I'd hit the ground but I haven't. Gravity? Ha!
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common Core, even...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse tends to...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- In our opinion: Park City's slippery slopes
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- Letter: Criminalizing marijuana
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 47
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 41
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 34
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 28
- Letter: Teachers' perspective 28