Regarding Kirk M. Gilmore's letter about global warming ("Ice age is upon us," Readers' Forum, June 1), I have also undertaken to defy science in my own right. I just jumped off the top of the LDS Church Office Building with no parachute. I've only fallen 10 floors so far, but hey, everything's fine. They said I'd hit the ground but I haven't. Gravity? Ha!
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- Nelson Mandela left legacy of freedom and faith
- In our opinion: Letting Afghanistan revert to...
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games and...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 42
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 16
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15