Regarding Kirk M. Gilmore's letter about global warming ("Ice age is upon us," Readers' Forum, June 1), I have also undertaken to defy science in my own right. I just jumped off the top of the LDS Church Office Building with no parachute. I've only fallen 10 floors so far, but hey, everything's fine. They said I'd hit the ground but I haven't. Gravity? Ha!
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM...
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- My view: History reveals some correct beliefs...
- Letter: Next president?
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27