Regarding Kirk M. Gilmore's letter about global warming ("Ice age is upon us," Readers' Forum, June 1), I have also undertaken to defy science in my own right. I just jumped off the top of the LDS Church Office Building with no parachute. I've only fallen 10 floors so far, but hey, everything's fine. They said I'd hit the ground but I haven't. Gravity? Ha!
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- Letter: Religious freedom
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- My view: Adoption legislation: Children...
- Jay Evensen: Don't mess with a great Utah...
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Dan Liljenquist: Count My Vote: Compromise...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 63
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 37
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- Michael Gerson: The GOP needs to... 22
- Letter: Reclassify ISPs as common carriers 19