Regarding Kirk M. Gilmore's letter about global warming ("Ice age is upon us," Readers' Forum, June 1), I have also undertaken to defy science in my own right. I just jumped off the top of the LDS Church Office Building with no parachute. I've only fallen 10 floors so far, but hey, everything's fine. They said I'd hit the ground but I haven't. Gravity? Ha!
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an assault on...
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system needs...
- Michael Gerson: Common Core standards are not...
- Letters: Dismantle IRS
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked by...
- Letters: No welfare, ever 77
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 28
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21