Kudos to your wonderful editorial in the Voices Section, May 29. It is deplorable that the 2 percent (those who practice same sex according a recent article) "tail" is wagging the 98 percent "dog". The gay alliance can force retribution on those who disdain same sex marriage, but if the opposite were true the gay alliance would cry foul as loudly as anyone. Peter Vidmar is a sad example of what pressures can be brought to bear when one stands up for principle in a meaningful democratic way. We must be able to agree to disagree without fear of retribution on either side.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- My view: Mayor Biskupski deserves to build...
- Letter: Animals in public places
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 54
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 28
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: Coal and job creation 18