WALNUT CREEK, Calif. — Utah's number of nationally televised football games in 2011 has increased to three with the addition of its Sept. 10 game at USC (VERSUS) and its Nov. 25 game vs. Colorado (FSN). Utah's game at BYU on Sept. 17 will be televised by ESPN2.
Utah's Pac-12 opener at USC will kick off at 5:30 p.m. MT, while its season finale against CU will start at 1:30 p.m. The Utah-BYU game kicks off at 7:15 p.m.
A total of 44 telecasts involving Pac-12 teams have now been selected by ESPN/ABC, FSN/FX and VERSUS. In addition, the inaugural Pac-12 Football Championship game on Friday, Dec. 2 will be televised by FOX.
Fox Sports Net and ESPN/ABC have another 23 Pac-12 games remaining in their inventory-18 for FSN and five for ESPN. In-season selections will be made either six or 12 days prior to the games.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Rookie Rodney Hood wins award, Jazz lose...
- Gymnastics: Utes end two-year drought,...
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 24
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16