I awakened this Memorial Day morning to another inch of global warming on my lawn. I am just wondering if anyone else is tiring of the warming trend.
Perhaps we should begin a new campaign: Global cooling is upon us! The new Ice Age is just around the corner!
Yes! Stockpile all the hydrocarbons that you can for you will certainly need them!
Kirk M. Gilmore
North Salt Lake
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Dan Liljenquist: Increasing police officer pay
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 35
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19