Michael Stockton, Jackson Emery to work out with Utah Jazz
SALT LAKE CITY — Two familiar names from the local basketball scene highlight the group of draft hopefuls who will work out for the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
Westminster point guard Michael Stockton, the son of Jazz Hall of Famer John Stockton, and BYU shooting guard Jackson Emery will join Virginia guard Mustapha Farrakhan and Kansas guard Brady Morningstar in a private workout at the team's practice facility.
Per tradition, however, the Jazz usually invite top local talent to participate in pre-draft workouts, so the inclusion of Emery and Stockton — both of whom are NBA longshots — is not surprising.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 78
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 62
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 21
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20