Michael Stockton, Jackson Emery to work out with Utah Jazz
SALT LAKE CITY — Two familiar names from the local basketball scene highlight the group of draft hopefuls who will work out for the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
Westminster point guard Michael Stockton, the son of Jazz Hall of Famer John Stockton, and BYU shooting guard Jackson Emery will join Virginia guard Mustapha Farrakhan and Kansas guard Brady Morningstar in a private workout at the team's practice facility.
Per tradition, however, the Jazz usually invite top local talent to participate in pre-draft workouts, so the inclusion of Emery and Stockton — both of whom are NBA longshots — is not surprising.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16