Michael Stockton, Jackson Emery to work out with Utah Jazz
SALT LAKE CITY — Two familiar names from the local basketball scene highlight the group of draft hopefuls who will work out for the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
Westminster point guard Michael Stockton, the son of Jazz Hall of Famer John Stockton, and BYU shooting guard Jackson Emery will join Virginia guard Mustapha Farrakhan and Kansas guard Brady Morningstar in a private workout at the team's practice facility.
Per tradition, however, the Jazz usually invite top local talent to participate in pre-draft workouts, so the inclusion of Emery and Stockton — both of whom are NBA longshots — is not surprising.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 15
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14