I watched the finale of "American Idol" and am happy about the two finalists, Scotty and Lauren. Both are winners in my eyes for their music and wholesome personalities. I was shockingly abused by much of the emotionally unhealthy music presented during the show — and all the immodesty and erotic dancing. I hope Americans realize that immodesty is visual profanity. "American Idol" blocks out verbal profanity. I sure wish they'd had the sense to block out the visual profanity.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our year-end...
- Drew Clark: Ebola, cybersecurity and...
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Letter: Access to health care
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 38
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 31
- Letter: Distance from religion 31
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions 20
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices... 13