I watched the finale of "American Idol" and am happy about the two finalists, Scotty and Lauren. Both are winners in my eyes for their music and wholesome personalities. I was shockingly abused by much of the emotionally unhealthy music presented during the show — and all the immodesty and erotic dancing. I hope Americans realize that immodesty is visual profanity. "American Idol" blocks out verbal profanity. I sure wish they'd had the sense to block out the visual profanity.
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Michael Gerson: The Iran deal: Obama is...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Letter: Changing environment
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- Cedric Nicholson: Have women become forgotten...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 35
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 32
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27