I watched the finale of "American Idol" and am happy about the two finalists, Scotty and Lauren. Both are winners in my eyes for their music and wholesome personalities. I was shockingly abused by much of the emotionally unhealthy music presented during the show — and all the immodesty and erotic dancing. I hope Americans realize that immodesty is visual profanity. "American Idol" blocks out verbal profanity. I sure wish they'd had the sense to block out the visual profanity.
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 65
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 23
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- In our opinion: Congressional Demos... 18