Rattlers at VooDoo, NFL, 6 p.m.
Cubs at Red Sox, MLBN, 5 p.m.
Notre Dame at Louisville, CBSSN, 5 p.m.
Rockies at Brewers, ROOT, 6 p.m.
Julio vs. Adjaho, ESPN2, 7 p.m.
Tour of California: Stage 6, VS, 3 p.m.
World Match Play Championship, GOLF, 7 a.m.
BMW Charity Pro-Am, GOLF, 11 a.m.
Crowne Plaza Invitational, GOLF, 1 p.m.
Sybase Match Play, GOLF, 4:30 p.m.
Blue-eyed Susan Stakes, VS, 2 p.m.
Sprint All-Star Race qualifying, SPEED, 3 p.m.
North Carolina Education Lottery 200, SPEED, 6 p.m. (Qualifying, SPEED, 2 p.m.)
Draft Combine, ESPNU, 8 a.m.
Canucks at Sharks, VS, 7 p.m.
Fuego at BYU, BYUTV, 8 p.m.
NCAA regionals, ESPN2, 3:30 p.m. (ESPN, 6 p.m.; ESPNU, 3:30 p.m., 6 p.m.)
BYU at Air Force, AM-960, 1 p.m.
Sounds at Bees, AM-1230, 6:30 p.m.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies report he...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 65
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 53
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 45
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35