Osama bin Laden had more than just thumb drives stashed in his hideout.
According to information released Friday by U.S. officials, bin Laden's hideout also contained an extensive stash of pornography.
There are no official reports that bin Laden actually viewed the porn, according to Fox News, but it was said the pornography included "modern, electronically recorded video and is described as fairly extensive."
So, although the pornography was there, "the officials said they did not know where in the compound the materials were found. They might not have belonged to — or been viewed by — bin Laden himself," according to CBS News.
According to the Telegraph, questions also have been asked about how the pornography was acquired. "Reports from Abbottabad have said that bin Laden's compound was cut off from the Internet or other hard-wired communications networks," the Telegraph reported. "It is unclear how compound residents would have acquired the pornography."
According to the Huffington Post, however, "a video released by the Obama administration confiscated from the compound showed bin Laden watching pictures of himself on a TV screen, indicating that the compound was equipped with video playback equipment"
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels, with or...
- Witnesses at Utah trial: No security-camera...
- Sex education should start sooner, study finds
- Sorting out the claims after pipe break: Who...
- The creepiest Internet-related happenings of...
- Ginsburg: High court won't 'duck' gay marriage
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 53
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 42
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 37
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 30
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 28
- House leaders abandon border bill 24
- GOP-led House approves lawsuit against... 14