Osama bin Laden had more than just thumb drives stashed in his hideout.
According to information released Friday by U.S. officials, bin Laden's hideout also contained an extensive stash of pornography.
There are no official reports that bin Laden actually viewed the porn, according to Fox News, but it was said the pornography included "modern, electronically recorded video and is described as fairly extensive."
So, although the pornography was there, "the officials said they did not know where in the compound the materials were found. They might not have belonged to — or been viewed by — bin Laden himself," according to CBS News.
According to the Telegraph, questions also have been asked about how the pornography was acquired. "Reports from Abbottabad have said that bin Laden's compound was cut off from the Internet or other hard-wired communications networks," the Telegraph reported. "It is unclear how compound residents would have acquired the pornography."
According to the Huffington Post, however, "a video released by the Obama administration confiscated from the compound showed bin Laden watching pictures of himself on a TV screen, indicating that the compound was equipped with video playback equipment"
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Africa and...
- Friends, family of Dallas Ebola patient reach...
- Ana turns into hurricane off the coast of Hawaii
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign of split
- Some 60 head of cattle shot in Nevada spree;...
- Can public officials refuse to perform...
- CDC to revise Ebola protocol, Pentagon preps...
- Police hunt for clues near where Va. remains...
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 67
- Houston subpoenas sermons in battle... 32
- Budget deficit drops to $483B, lowest... 26
- Official: 2nd worker isolated within 90... 21
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 21
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 16
- Are teachers getting behind Common... 15
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14