1. Spanish Fork (20-2)
Was: 1. Last week: 3-0. Outlook: Dons' 9-2 win over Mountain Crest showed how far ahead they are of the rest of 4A. Next up: at Salem Hills, Thursday.
2. Bingham (19-3)
Was: 2. Last week: 3-0. Outlook: Miners' three-game sweep over Taylorsville was impressive, clinched region title. Next up: vs. Riverton, Tuesday.
3. Davis (13-1)
Was: 3. Last week: 4-0. Outlook: Darts have two-game lead in Region 1 with three games left to play. Next up: vs. Weber, Tuesday.
4. American Fork (17-4)
Was: 7. Last week: 3-0. Outlook: Cavemen were outstanding in three-game sweep over Lone Peak, but can't look past Brighton this week. Next up: at Brighton, Tuesday.
5. Snow Canyon (22-2)
Was: 5. Last week: 2-0. Outlook: Warriors won Region 9 championship, and figure to be Spanish Fork's main competition in 4A. Next up: TBA.
6. Lone Peak (16-5)
Was: 4. Last week: 0-3. Outlook: Knights have lost three straight and four of last five games. Next up: at Hillcrest, Tuesday.
7. Jordan (15-7)
Was: 8. Last week: 0-0. Outlook: Beetdiggers have to keep playing well to overcome an Alta team playing for its postseason lives. Next up: vs. Alta, Tuesday.
8. Timpanogos (14-7)
Was: 11. Last week: 2-0. Outlook: Peaking Timberwolves have 10-runned five straight opponents. Next up: vs. Westlake, Wednesday.
9. Mountain Crest (15-5)
Was: 12. Last week: 4-1. Outlook: Mustangs had won 12 straight games before losing to Spanish Fork on Saturday. Next up: at Ogden, Tuesday.
10. Brighton (14-8)
Was: 13. Last week: 3-0. Outlook: Bengals could play spoiler against American Fork while still jockeying for playoff position. Next up: vs. American Fork, Tuesday.
11. Copper Hills (11-11)
Was: 14. Last week: 3-0. Outlook: Grizzlies have to finish strong this week to solidify tournament seeding. Next up: vs. Kearns, Tuesday.
12. Taylorsville (14-7)
Was: 6. Last week: 0-3. Outlook: Warriors were in position to beat top-ranked Bingham in late innings of two of three games last week. Next up: vs. West Jordan, Tuesday.
13. Riverton (16-5)
Was: 15. Last week: 3-0. Outlook: Silverwolves have a lot more to play for than Bingham in series this week. Next up: at Bingham, Tuesday.
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler Haws'...
- Hard work, dedication pay off for Utah's Karl...
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Stump the Smith: Can you answer the questions...
- LIVE TODAY: Deseret News live streaming...
- High school softball: Copper Hills earns a...
- ESPN trivia guru: University of Utah graduate...
- High school boys soccer: Lehi beats Bingham,...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- Hard work, dedication pay off for... 37
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler... 29
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 19
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz... 19
- Utah State football: New coach Matt... 12
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino... 11
- BYU football: Fan-developed software... 8