1. Viewmont (12-0-2)
Was: 1. Last week: 1-0-1. Outlook: Settled for another tie against Weber last week, but is now only two games away from unbeaten regular season. Next up: at Syracuse, Wednesday.
2. Alta (13-1-1)
Was: 4. Last week: 2-0-0. Outlook: Clinched the Region 4 title with an impressive 1-0 win over Brighton at Rio Tinto Stadium last week. Next up: at Pleasant Grove, Tuesday.
3. Copper Hills (12-1-1)
Was: 3. Last week: 3-0-0. Outlook: Wracked up three wins last week, including the all-important shutout win over Bingham. Next up: vs. Bingham, Tuesday.
4. Brighton (9-1-4)
Was: 2. Last week: 1-1-0. Outlook: Couldn't solve Alta's defense and now will head into the playoffs as Region 4's No. 2 seed. Next up: at Pleasant Grove, Friday.
5. Lehi (14-2-0)
Was: 7. Last week: 2-0-0. Outlook: With the regular season in the books, the top team in 4A will have a week to fine tune for the playoffs. Next up: TBA.
6. Bingham (11-1-2)
Was: 5. Last week: 2-1-0. Outlook: After suffering first loss of season to Copper Hills on Saturday, but can average loss in a rematch this week. Next up: at Copper Hills, Tuesday.
7. Provo (10-3-1)
Was: 10. Last week: 2-0-0. Outlook: Can't catch Lehi for the region title, but it can extend winning streak to 10 straight with win in season finale. Next up: vs. Mountain View, Tuesday.
8. Weber (11-3-2)
Was: 6. Last week: 0-1-1. Outlook: With a victory and one more Davis loss, the Warriors can lock up the No. 2 seed from Region 1. Next up: TBA.
9. Box Elder (9-2-1)
Was: 11. Last week: 2-0-0. Outlook: Amazingly the Bees have already locked up the Region 5 championship with two games still remaining. Next up: vs. Mountain Crest, Tuesday.
10. Bountiful (10-2-1)
Was: 12. Last week: 2-0-0. Outlook: Has four straight to vault to the front of the hotly-contested Region 6 pack. Next up: at Highland, Tuesday.
11. Murray (11-4-0)
Was: 13. Last week: 2-0-0. Outlook: Only needs a tie in region finale against Cottonwood to sew up the Region 2 title. Next up: at Cottonwood, Thursday.
12. Davis (10-3-1)
Was: 16. Last week: 2-0-0. Outlook: Must get a result against Viewmont today, otherwise the Darts are headed for first-round showdown with Brighton. Next up: at Clearfield, Wednesday.
13. Desert Hills (16-0-1)
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Former Cougar Dennis Pitta scores first...
- Utah State football: Aggies will take on No....
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher out BCS...
- Report: German president boycotting Sochi...
- BYU basketball report card: Cougars give...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 92
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 62
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 52
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 43
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 31
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27