I believe it would be politically wise and prudent for Obama to carefully and personally present all the death evidence of bin Laden to all U.S. Senators and Congressmen to view for historical witness, and so conspiracy theories won't be justified. I agree the evidence should not be widely compiled and given out nor made public.
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Timothy R. Clark: Graduation advice for my...
- Snapshot of 2013 in political cartoons
- Letters: Threats justified
- My view: Nothing sinister about Common Core
- State pensions threaten to bleed states dry
- In our opinion: A darkening cloud is hanging...
- In our opinion: New leader in Iran, but...
- Letters: Stop the witch hunt 35
- John Florez: Show leadership on... 31
- Supreme Court, Congress, citizens: The... 27
- Letter: Media failure 25
- Robert Bennett: Sticking to facts is... 23
- Letters: Threats justified 23
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the... 18
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 17