I believe it would be politically wise and prudent for Obama to carefully and personally present all the death evidence of bin Laden to all U.S. Senators and Congressmen to view for historical witness, and so conspiracy theories won't be justified. I agree the evidence should not be widely compiled and given out nor made public.
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- Doug Robinson: The era of 'I'm sorry'
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- In our opinion: Aging without a family