Marie Osmond has remarried her first husband, Steve Craig.
The marriage was performed at the Las Vegas LDS Temple, People Magazine reported on its website Wednesday afternoon. The couple reportedly planned a reception at a Nevada residence.
"I am so happy and look forward to sharing my life with Stephen, who is an amazing man as well as a great father to my children," Osmond told People.
"This was a last-minute thing," Donny Osmond told Entertainment Tonight. "Not very many people knew about it. Marie told me so I had to keep it very quiet. She wanted it simple and that's what it was."
Osmond, 51, and Craig, 54, a former BYU basketball player, were married in 1982. They later divorced in 1985. They have one son together, Stephen James Craig.
On Oct. 28, 1986, Osmond then married Brian Blosil in the Jordan LDS Temple, with whom she had 2 more children and adopted five others. The couple later divorced in 2007.
According to Pop Eater, "Osmond and Craig chose May 4 to commemorate the birthdays of both her deceased son and late mother. It was important that both Michael and my mom were with us on this special day."
Osmond is known for a variety entertainment television show she starred in with her brother Donny in the late '70s. According to sheknows.com, "Nowadays, Osmond is probably best-known for her Nutrisystem commercials, her stint on 'Dancing With the Stars' and her QVC doll line."
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Firefighter puts injured dog on shoulders,...
- Officer being called a hero for saving Salt...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 50
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12
- Utah denies proposed ballot initiative... 10