J. Scott Applewhite, Associated Press
WASHINGTON — An aide to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says the lawmaker suffered a dislocated shoulder and has a bump over his left eye after he fell on Wednesday.
Spokesman Jon Summers said Reid went outside to exercise on a rainy day, put his hand on a wet surface and slipped. The Nevada Democrat was treated at George Washington Hospital and released.
Summers said the 71-year-old Reid planned to go to work as usual on Wednesday.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Living with Children: Late nights, not school...
- 32 teens escape from Nashville detention center
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach Europe...
- Video purports to show second beheading of US...
- AP Analysis: Putin digs in for long Ukraine...
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants to hit US
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 92
- Lawmakers: Islamic State groups wants... 23
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 17
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- US judge blocks enforcement of new... 10