J. Scott Applewhite, Associated Press
WASHINGTON — An aide to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says the lawmaker suffered a dislocated shoulder and has a bump over his left eye after he fell on Wednesday.
Spokesman Jon Summers said Reid went outside to exercise on a rainy day, put his hand on a wet surface and slipped. The Nevada Democrat was treated at George Washington Hospital and released.
Summers said the 71-year-old Reid planned to go to work as usual on Wednesday.
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Africa and...
- Friends, family of Dallas Ebola patient reach...
- Ana turns into hurricane off the coast of Hawaii
- Some 60 head of cattle shot in Nevada spree;...
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign of split
- Can public officials refuse to perform...
- CDC to revise Ebola protocol, Pentagon preps...
- Police hunt for clues near where Va. remains...
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 67
- Houston subpoenas sermons in battle... 32
- Budget deficit drops to $483B, lowest... 26
- Official: 2nd worker isolated within 90... 21
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 21
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 16
- Are teachers getting behind Common... 15
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14