MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann is expressing her gratitude to the U.S. military and intelligence community after the death of Osama bin Laden.
The Republican from Minnesota says their "persistence and dedicated service has yielded success in a mission that has gripped our nation since the terrible events of 9/11."
The possible presidential hopeful says that while bin Laden's death "does not end the threat posed by terrorists," she hopes "this is the beginning of the end of Sharia-compliant terrorism."
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- John Lennon's killer: My life is all about...
- Student evades monitors, spreads Ebola to...
- Mexico authorities stage midnight migrant raid
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- US delivers military aid to Lebanese army
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 25
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 15
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14