Charlie Neibergall, Associated Press
DES MOINES, Iowa — Lolo Jones was upstaged for the third year in a row at the Drake Relays in her hometown as Tiffany Ofili stormed past her to win the 110-meter hurdles Saturday.
Ofili won in 12.66 seconds. Jones, a Des Moines native who won four straight from 2005-08, was second in 12.80.
Boaz Lalang held off Alan Webb among others to win the men's mile. Three-time Olympic gold medalist Jeremy Wariner won at Drake for the second time in three years, cruising to the 400 title in 45.19 and posting the fastest time in the U.S. this season.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28