Charlie Neibergall, Associated Press
DES MOINES, Iowa — Lolo Jones was upstaged for the third year in a row at the Drake Relays in her hometown as Tiffany Ofili stormed past her to win the 110-meter hurdles Saturday.
Ofili won in 12.66 seconds. Jones, a Des Moines native who won four straight from 2005-08, was second in 12.80.
Boaz Lalang held off Alan Webb among others to win the men's mile. Three-time Olympic gold medalist Jeremy Wariner won at Drake for the second time in three years, cruising to the 400 title in 45.19 and posting the fastest time in the U.S. this season.
- Let's go bowling: Predicting this year's 35...
- Utah Jazz: NBA taking notice of Jazz rookie...
- Commentary: For the Jazz, it's all about 2016-17
- BYU's Kyle Van Noy named CBSSports.com...
- Utah Utes basketball: Bachynski's back and a...
- High school boys basketball: 5 top Utah prep...
- BYU basketball: Former Cougar basketball...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's roundup
- BYU, Utah basketball: Fast start lifts... 156
- BYU digs early hole, can't recover in... 41
- BYU's Kyle Van Noy named CBSSports.com... 38
- Brad Rock: Utah, BYU coaches keep it in... 36
- BYU men's basketball: UNLV's Jamal... 33
- Utah basketball: Ute sophomore Jordan... 31
- BYU, Utah basketball report card: Utes... 25
- Utah State basketball: Leading scorer... 25