ALLEN PARK, Mich. — Wide receiver Titus Young has been selected by the Detroit Lions in the second round of the NFL draft.
Detroit drafted the Boise State standout with the 44th pick overall Friday night.
Young will have a chance to be a third option for quarterback Matthew Stafford, whose top two targets are Calvin Johnson and Nate Burleson
The Lions took Auburn defensive tackle Nick Fairley in the first round Thursday night with the 13th pick overall.
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Hodgson leaves job on humiliating night for...
- Lindros' wait over as he headlines Hockey...
- Pat Summitt, winningest coach in D1 history,...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 66
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22